Found 109 results
Found 109 results
Won't they eventually run out of colors?
you can get them on your back also
cut off your back too
i heared that clearasil does nothing
"Isnt this were..." Best ever ending to an album. An e-cookie to whoever tells me what album ends with those words.
Am I the only person who kind of wishes the threat of zombies existed? Wouldn't that just make life so awesome? You would just be sitting at home on a lazy Sunday, with a bottle of J2O in your hand, when a siren would go off. You'd quickly race to a cuboard, take out a fully loaded rifle, then climb up on your roof and shoot some F'ING ZOMBIES!
You're never going to get a serious answer for "What Do I Call My Band?" on The Pit. Use your own imagination.
the way i see it,
- i support the war, but fine, let's leave, since everyone's complaining. you'll see what happens to Iraq then.
- the government should have no involvement in healthcare.
- illegal immigrants should be shot on sight.
- global warming is, at best, still a theory.
- anti-american environmentalists need to gtfo, and we need to start drilling more in america. also, we should start working on nuclear power and other alternative methods of energy.
- special interest projects should all be cut, and so should the size of the government, by at least 80% i'd say.
- social security and medicare should not exist. all they do is steal money from people and give it to the government.
- public schooling should not exist.
- america needs to stop printing out so much money, and the federal reserve should not exist.
Steve Vai is gay
Buckethead is gay
Slash is gay
Dave Mustaine is gay
Matt Bellamy and Arif Mirabdolbaghi
no body over the age of 12 like pokehoweverthe****youspellit.
can believe no-ones said it
3 rock and roll.
Well I need proof of OPs epic hair before I give out any of my personal social tactics.
I hate when someone does something someone else doesn't like, so he says "Don't be gay".
To me, that's the equivalent of saying "Don't be white" or "Don't be mexican", etc.
Hoopeston, Illinois cant be much smaller than your town. The ONLY other guitarist in my town plays blues and I play metal.
id ask UG.