1. Play the Acoustic & Electric
2. Learn Music Theory!
3. Know your scales, arpeggios and chord shapes
4. Practice on a "clean" and "distorted" setting
5. Find any note anywhere on the fretboard
6. Always play in tune
7. Know who inspired those who inspire YOU
8. Take criticism well
9. Record yourself
10. Improvise often
Don't compare yourself to others; don't compare others to you.
Hope you guys enjoy and please leave a comment of YOUR 10 tips. It could help us all :) Thanks!
"Fools play something, musicians have something to play."