I hope you enjoy the last lesson of my Music Theory Fundamentals course! I will begin my Music Theory I so that I can help where I can.
As always, please message me for any questions at all!
Lesson 6 Terms:
- Flat - Lowers the pitch by a step.
- Sharp - Raises the pitch by a step.
- Natural - The natural sign before a note cancels a previous flat or sharp.
- Half Step - The distance from any key on the piano to the very next key above or below, whether black or white.
- Whole Step - The distance from any key on the piano to two keys above or below.
- Enharmonic Note - Two notes that sound the same but are written differently
Hope you enjoy and leave me a comment below! Thanks!