- Don't lift your left hand fingers to high
- Keep your knuckles parallel to the fretboard
- Play with the tips of your fingers
- This exercise was not meant for speed; practice it slowly and with precision
- Apply these patterns to all strings of the guitar
And here's a link to download sheet music.
Scroll down a bit and find 4 Finger Independence Worksheets. There are two of them so click under Part 1 to download the first part and click under Part 2 to download the second part.
It should then open as a PDF file :)
Hey guys, I hope you enjoy! Please like and subscribe for more lessons!