I use this one to practice alternate picking and speed while staying in a key.
Diatonic Exercise 1
- This exercise is in the key of C major and is demonstrated both ascending and descending.
- Make sure that your shifts are clean and precise to create a smooth flow.
- Try these patterns in different keys throughout the neck.
- Increase speed on the metronome once to build speed.
- This is best suited for alternate picking and not economy picking.
Thanks for viewing my lesson! Please rate my UG lesson and like and subscribe to my YouTube channel!
About the Author:
By George Salas. For more free sheet music downloads and other cool guitar stuff, visit http://gsguitarfun.weebly.com.