I enjoy this because it opens up a whole lot of exercises that I will cover later! Hope you enjoy!
Things to focus on:
- Make sure you are constantly alternate picking
- Try to memorize one at a time
- Make sure your precise with your eighth notes
- Gradually increase metronome speed
- Once you're comfortable with each new position, put on a backing track and have at it!
You can download sheet music here.
I hope that you got something out of this lesson.
About the Author:
By George Salas. For more free sheet music downloads and other cool guitar stuff, visit http://gsguitarfun.weebly.com.