Posted Jul 02, 2014 01:41 PM
Ask yourself these 5 questions to make sure you're not actually Jack White.
5. Do you play guitar?Jack White does! If you don't play guitar, you can rest easy. You're definitely not him. If you do, take some time to consider a few things. What kind of music do you play? How good would you say you are? How many different pedals do you own? Asking yourself these different things will help you determine whether or not you're actually Jack White.
4. Were you ever the lead singer/guitarist of The White Stripes?When it comes to leading rock bands, Jack's got quite an impressive track record but, indeed, his most well-received band is The White Stripes by far. Did you ever perform as their front man? If not, there's a 100% chance that you're definitely not Jack White.
3. Have you ever accused The Black Keys of copying your every move?Jack White hasn't exactly been on good terms with The Black Keys in the past. Most notably, he's accused the singer/guitarist of the group of following him and copying his every move. Have you done this? How do you feel about The Black Keys? Do you loathe the band and what they've achieved, or do you have no issue with them? Perhaps you feel indifferent on the matter. This can be good or bad, and would require further looking into.
2. Do you find yourself constantly bragging about how much better you are than everyone else?Jack's never been one to be modest. He's often criticized for what he says about himself in interviews, and has been accused of having quite a big ego. Confidence is always a good character trait, but sometimes too much confidence can come off sounding like cockiness. How confident are you? Do your friends ever accuse you of speaking very highly of yourself? If so, you may just be finding "Seven Nation Army" in that handy lyric book of yours.
1. When's the last time you've spoken to Meg White?Jack White hasn't spoken to her in a long time. Have you? Does Meg return your phone calls? No? Hmmm... That's not good. If you haven't spoken to The White Stripes drummer in a long time, there's a very high chance you're Jack White...