1. Tom Petty, Weird Al Yankovic get their first No. 1 albums everYep, with a total of over 70 years in the music business between them, Tom Petty and Weird Al both managed to score the top spot on the charts this year (at different times, they weren't tied).
2. Nirvana inducted into Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame, in first eligible yearYes I know, you all hate the Rock Hall, but at least this proves they have some good taste.
3. David Bowie releases new music for the third time in under two yearsSure, it's just a couple songs, but at least we didn't have to wait 11 years for it!
4. Zakk Wylde says yes to Pantera reunionNow we just hope the actual surviving members will agree.
5. One Direction have an expiration dateTwo more albums and a couple tours, according to Simon Cowell.
6. Tremonti complete work on new albumYes, this should be coming soon.
7. Metallica become first band to perform on all 7 continentsThe band rocked Antarctica a few months back!
8. Paul McCartney says he is never retiringThe title says it all.
9. Axl Rose responds to death hoax with hilarious comment"If I'm dead, do I still have to pay taxes?" - he twitted.
10. Scorpions, The Who announce 50th Anniversary toursAll we know about this - it should be awesome!
That's all folks!