Courtney Love: 'Kurt Would Have A Yacht And Three Kids'

Kurt Cobain's widow fantasises about the life they'd have together now, which includes three divorces and Kurt living as a playwright.

Courtney Love: 'Kurt Would Have A Yacht And Three Kids'
0
Kurt Cobain died 18 years ago, but Courtney Love still can't stop fantasising about how they'd live together today. So how does Courtney imagine the pair would be living out their marriage if he hadn't died? "We'd probably live on the Upper West f--kin' Side now and have three f--kin' kids," Love said interview with Spin. "We might even have a divorce, like both be on our third marriage. I don't f--kin' know. He might be a playwright." Is anyone else trying to erase the thought of marrying Courtney Love right now? Love continued: "I'd have a 16-year-old son and be his model wife. Given the money that is involved here, we could probably have had a f--kin' yacht. We could have gone open marriage at some point. I don't f--kin' know." So there you have it. Courtney thinks the pair would have one child per failed marriage, one eternally 16-year-old son like some creepy outcast from "Twilight", and the pair would have a yacht which they would amicably share after the continued crumbling and rebuilding of their marriages. If that sounds contradictory, check out this quote from an interview with Love in Vanity Fair the previous year. She said if Kurt came back today, "I'd f--king kill him. I'd f--k him, and then I'd kill him." You know that thing where you think about what you say before you say it? Maybe Courtney is missing hers.

87 comments sorted by best / new / date

comments policy
    harpcicle
    "I'd f--king kill him. I'd f--k him, and then I'd kill him." Thought she already did
    D4CE
    She's such a strange woman.. And she does like the word '****' doesnt she?
    Salvo416
    "I'd f--king kill him. I'd f--k him, and then I'd kill him. No no no... if you want to be a necrophiliac, you have to do it the other way around!
    burndttoast
    I'd have a 16-year-old son and be his model wife.
    I interpreted this to be that she would have a 16 year-old son, who she would then marry and be his wife. Sounded odd at first, but then not so much when I remembered who said it.
    greenfiero1986
    It's always about Kurt, does nobody understand it was 10 years yesterday that Layne Staley passed???
    Jesus_Dean
    "We'd probably live on the Upper West f--kin' Side now and have three f--kin' kids," Love said interview with Spin. "We might even have a divorce, like both be on our third marriage. I don't f--kin' know. He might be a playwright."
    Isn't that why Cobain killed himself in the first place...he was turning into that which he hated?
    OxMxGxTACOS
    A firm believer in the "Courtney killed Kurt" Theory But honestly.. If i were married to her, i'd pray for death too. P.S. - That picture is giving her appearance FAR too much credit.
    Z0S07657
    I don't usually watch reality shows but I would LOVE to see Dave Mustaine and Courtney Love live in the same house for a few months.
    Abacus11
    D4CE wrote: She's such a strange woman.. And she does like the word '****' doesnt she?
    She's not strange at all... just a typical self-obsessed junkie with no connection to reality.
    WebStalkers
    Wow she is such a wreck. But a "classy" wreck right? She is truly one of the nasty (again with the quotes) "women" out there.
    goochmaster15
    Yeah, that's a good way to talk about your late husband that you're supposed to love. Dumb *****.
    dhoward_1
    If kurt was still alive he'd likely be in prison for having killed his stupid-ass wife.
    spiff-corgi
    As much as this is a non-article, whoever wrote it made it ****ing amusing and sarcastic as hell.
    Nameless742
    Carlosfrs wrote: Kurt, an antimaterialist guy, with a yacht? seems legit. That just proves how little she knew him. Slut.
    Oh and you know him more? Lol. Maybe he really liked boats? Otherwise Courtney Love is a really tired subject on UG.
    Oyface
    Is anyone else trying to erase the thought of marrying Courtney Love right now?
    Not before you wrote this, UG. Not before you wrote this.
    Root Beer
    Whenever I read her talking, it reminds me of that one South Park episode where they learn the word "****".
    Fatally Sick101
    Huge Nirvana fan, but if I was Kurt, I would've killed myself too after being married to this slutty wanna be *****.
    LedHotZepPepper
    raoooos wrote: harpcicle wrote: "I'd f--king kill him. I'd f--k him, and then I'd kill him." Thought she already did The police disagree. Get a f***ing grip.
    How cute, you still have faith in "the system". Go read the facts, then come back and explain to me how someone can shoot themselves while leaving NO fingerprints on the gun. You know, people, believe what you want...but if you're going to insult us or make us out to be delusional conspiracy theorists, at least use facts to support your argument instead of ignoring ours, because that just makes you look ignorant. And no, we don't need to "get over" anything, we simply understand that the death of Kurt WAS a complicated event, and even if he DID kill himself, he had someone else pull the trigger and wipe the gun (he couldn't have done it himself). If the case was as simple as some of you claim, why were some of the people working at the crime scene afterwards fired?
    rip3149
    I don't think Courtney would have been smart enough Kurt. He commited suicide to get away from the pressures in his life (she was the biggest one most likely). She needs to get over herself, find a job to pay the rent, stop being a slut (because nobody wants to catch STDs these days), and be a decent mother to her daughter (then again, she'd commit suicide too). Does that sum it up?
    DoodlySquat
    greenfiero1986 wrote: It's always about Kurt, does nobody understand it was 10 years yesterday that Layne Staley passed???
    Jim Marshall now too.
    mustaine42
    Courtney is so ungodly annoying. I want her to just go away already. Also, there is one more thing that I hate more than her: When fans try to say, "Kurt wouldn't want this or Kurt killed himself because of _____." Shut the **** up. You didn't know him. You had no idea what he liked or why he killed himself. Jesus Christ. Also, the fans make me dislike him. If in fact he was against all things mainstream, I consider him to be the original hipster.
    WebStalkers
    Im not a moderater but try to keep comments civil.
    I know...but it's hard to when the story is about her. People REALLY dislike her. She makes it so easy to REALLY REALLY dislike her.
    raoooos
    harpcicle wrote: "I'd f--king kill him. I'd f--k him, and then I'd kill him." Thought she already did
    The police disagree. Get a f***ing grip.
    stonedhippos
    raoooos wrote: harpcicle wrote: "I'd f--king kill him. I'd f--k him, and then I'd kill him." Thought she already did The police disagree. Get a f***ing grip.
    **** da police
    SheKILaDZE
    it would be nice if all of these articles stopped being so condescending and rude towards certain celebrities. Not that you can't do that, it's just that it's more cringe-worthy than it is amusing. let the comments do the trash talking.
    ffaf_kick_ass
    message to ultimate guitar: THERE IS NEWS OTHER THAN ANYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF COURTNEY LOVES TRAP.
    rebreh
    goochmaster15 wrote: Yeah, that's a good way to talk about your late husband that you're supposed to love. Dumb *****.
    Suicide is a selfish act that does hurt many people. I would be angry to if a loved one did this. Sad, but still angry