Long available only on VHS and Laserdisc, the film finally received a DVD release in 2009, but only as part of the "Movie Box" collection; now, for the first time, fans will be able to purchase it as a standalone title on DVD or Blu-ray, Ultimate Classic Rock reports.
Pre-orders and pricing information don't appear to be available just yet, but according to the band's announcement, "Three Sides Live" will arrive in stores on November 3. Check out the complete track listing below.
'Three Sides Live' DVD/Blu-ray Track Listing:
01. Behind the Lines
04. Dodo / Lurker
06. No Reply at All
07. Who Dunnit?
08. In the Cage / Cinema Show / Colony of Slippermen
10. Me & Sarah Jane
11. Man on the Corner
12. Turn It on Again
13. Behind the Lines (Bonus Audio Only Track)
14. Duchess (Bonus Audio Only Track)
15. Me & Sarah Jane (Bonus Audio Only Track)
16. Man on the Corner (Bonus Audio Only Track)
17. One for the Vine (Bonus Audio Only Track)
18. Fountain of Salmacis (Bonus Audio Only Track)
19. Follow You, Follow Me (Bonus Audio Only Track)