Kiss: 'We Have More Money Than Some Small Countries'

US rock band Kiss have claimed to have a greater total wealth than a number of small countries.

Kiss: 'We Have More Money Than Some Small Countries'
0
US rock band Kiss have claimed to have a greater total wealth than a number of small countries. In an interview with the Guardian newspaper, neither signer and guitarist Paul Stanley or bassist Gene Simmons revealed how much they were worth. However, Simmons - who has an individual wealth reported to be near $100million - did say that they felt very blessed. It's a privilege to do what we do - and let's say we make a living," he continued. "Margaret Thatcher set the record straight: it's not having money that's the root of all evil." Kiss will headline the Download Festival in Donnington next month. Tickets for the festival have sold out. For more information about all of this summer's festivals, check out our new look Festival Guide. Credits for the into to Gigwise.com.

228 comments sorted by best / new / date

comments policy
    pigmaggots
    This is why I will never enjoy KISS, not only do the make terrible music....they make terrible music for money, not enjoyment[anymore].
    Crimson Ghost
    ColonelInfernal wrote: Crimson Ghost wrote: korn2601 wrote: giginthesky wrote: It's sad that all of you can what they did for Rock and Roll. Without them and Alice, you wouldn't have Slipknot or Mudvayne or Pantera and so on and so on, If all of you don't enjoy "Rockin' and Rollin' all Nite and Partying everyday, I feel sorry for you. They are one of the only bands out there that is just about having a good time. What is wrong with that? Isn't there enough technically proficient, sappy, angry, life is terrible type of music out there already? How about just enjoying the volume, the lights and partying with your friends? What ever happened to that?? Rock and roll wasn't always about "musical integrity" and I hate to inform you of the truth but it didn't start with KISS. Many before and many since have and will enjoy the money and the girls. Go see their show and then complain, but you might be too afraid of having a good time and not being able to bitch cause the band didn't suck. I guarantee they put on a better show than "your" favorite band, I don't care who it is. Live a little you idiots! dud there really not that good, and the only reason slipknot and pantera and all those other bands were because of black sabbath and metallica not kiss pssh give me a break dimebag had a picture of kiss on his guitar... and the only reason he started playing was because of watching Ace Frehley Don't be so ignorant and do some research and guess what Dime also said that KISS, Van Halen, Black Sabbath, and evn ZZ Top were his greatest influences AS BANDS!!!!! not just cuz of the guitarists so please next time YOU shouldnt be so ignorant and do some research.
    he began playing guitar after hearing his first kiss album Much of his early guitar playing is based on Ace Frehley I never once stated he only liked KISS for their guitarist,as I put that he started playing guitar because of watching Ace Frehley play. People dont say "you play guitar like KISS", they'd say you play like Ace Frehley
    Pimpim
    Okay, let's say that Gene said this. That is truely horrible in that case. BUT, I can't read that he said this in the "interview"...He did say that he could earn $100 million if KISS would tour for one year.. This is sick an disgusting, whatever Gene meant.
    Page/Rhoads
    Hey, guess what? I just bought another Kiss album today and it owns all of you guys. So shut up and stop complaining. No Kiss fans cares about anything negative you say about Kiss. We just know that your missing out on a great band. So you know what, you can hate them all you want. Because I think there are millions of other people who will agree with this statement. If you don't like Kiss, that's alright, we're doing just fine without you.
    Hanrahan
    thedarkblues06 wrote: Guitar_Poet wrote: funny thing ... Your idiocy should NOT be allowed here. Just because we are trillions in debt does not deduct from the GDP...because that's what we produce. It's only our TAXES that go into paying that HUGE deficit(if you notice that THAT is why it doesn't seem to decrease). I cannot believe you just said that. If the US had less than $100 million we would NOT be the country we are today.
    You keep drinking that koolaid.... if you knew anything about fiat currencies, you might not be so quick to label someone who DOES know about our financial situation. And who are you, the 'patriot police' or something? His comment was on topic, yours should NOT be allowed here since you are obviously more concerned with protecting the image of our dismal fiscal situation, as opposed to how much money Kiss has made. You can't create wealth by shaking 'money' (intrinsic value: paper and ink) back and forth, but you CAN manipulate a statistic like GDP by doing each others laundry. Back on topic- Kiss is a musically simple band, appealing to the masses, and very progressive back in the day. Today, not so much, but still entertaining. Gene is a riot, for a greedy conceited cheapskate. It would be nice to see some of that wealth used to help those less fortunate... rather than on Gene's next face lift, or Paul's lifetime prescription of penicillin.
    Crimson Ghost
    Page/Rhoads wrote: Hey, guess what? I just bought another Kiss album today and it owns all of you guys. So shut up and stop complaining. No Kiss fans cares about anything negative you say about Kiss. We just know that your missing out on a great band. So you know what, you can hate them all you want. Because I think there are millions of other people who will agree with this statement. If you don't like Kiss, that's alright, we're doing just fine without you.
    +1 Proud owner of every KISS album and tons of KISS merchandise
    sebbsmith
    thedarkblues06 wrote: First off, we are one of the greatest nations in this world, as opposed to the third world countries who are poorer than Kiss, i.e., Ethiopia...Printing excess money leads to inflation yes, but there are numerous other things that do as well...But simply because they print excess money and drive up inflation does not take away the fact that a dollar is worth a dollar. Not to mention the fact that THEY having MORE money than the UNITED STATES is just sheer idiocy considering they have 100 million DOLLARS, which IS American money. We might be a huge debtor, but we do what we can with our money, if only the election would hurry up so someone will do a LOT better job with it. And to "down with capitalism", it's a dog-eat-dog world...Life isn't fair, and it isn't equal. So suck it up and make your own money. I have thousands of dollars in the shit that I have, and I had to delay buying a new JEM because I wrote a check to a friend living in government assisted housing. So all of you who are idiots can rot.
    So what you're saying is, let the children starve because they're country is unlucky? Yes, it is a dog-eat-dog world. But why does it have to be that way? And America is far from one of the greatest nations in the world. It's more of an empire really, and empire's are not great. Face it, most of the world hates you.
    sebbsmith
    AllenRothenberg wrote: sebbsmith wrote: That statement just shows the disgusting ammount of inequality in the world. Down with capitalism and down with Kiss. down with capitalism though?
    Of course, maybe if we lived in a more equal world, we wouldn't have so much poverty. Kiss don't deserve all that money, they're God awful.
    lateraluspiral
    I agree with everyone who said this band is terrible. I dont know why theyre still remembered, they didnt do anything but dress up stupid and make bad records, only to sell out and make a disco album.
    thedarkblues06
    tim western wrote: Guitar_Poet wrote: thedarkblues06 wrote: Guitar_Poet wrote: funny thing is they also have more money than the United States. we're so far in debt these days that we're just as poor as anyone else--the only difference is our government can magically print more money to shield this fact from the public eye [while simultaneously driving the value of our money down the shitter]. sad, but true... KISS has more money than the US. lol. Your idiocy should NOT be allowed here. Just because we are trillions in debt does not deduct from the GDP...because that's what we produce. It's only our TAXES that go into paying that HUGE deficit(if you notice that THAT is why it doesn't seem to decrease). I cannot believe you just said that. If the US had less than $100 million we would NOT be the country we are today. get your head out of your ass. what we export is far less than what we import. the only reason we stay afloat is because of massive loans and whatnot from countries like CHINA. if that deficit doesnt say "we are the world's greatest debtor" [if you are in such debt you are ****ed], i dont know what does. and did you read my whole statement? do you know our government prints excess money? do you really know what the hell goes on behind the scenes? on another note, what do you mean "we would NOT be the country we are today"? what ARE we then? I think you need to have a look at how economics work, you're horribly wrong. However, on topic - Kiss are indeed very over rated but i must admit simmons amuses em withhis ability to piss off so many people...
    First off, we are one of the greatest nations in this world, as opposed to the third world countries who are poorer than Kiss, i.e., Ethiopia...Printing excess money leads to inflation yes, but there are numerous other things that do as well...But simply because they print excess money and drive up inflation does not take away the fact that a dollar is worth a dollar. Not to mention the fact that THEY having MORE money than the UNITED STATES is just sheer idiocy considering they have 100 million DOLLARS, which IS American money. We might be a huge debtor, but we do what we can with our money, if only the election would hurry up so someone will do a LOT better job with it. And to "down with capitalism", it's a dog-eat-dog world...Life isn't fair, and it isn't equal. So suck it up and make your own money. I have thousands of dollars in the shit that I have, and I had to delay buying a new JEM because I wrote a check to a friend living in government assisted housing. So all of you who are idiots can rot.
    kissrocks51490
    i AM A BIG KISS FREAK I LOVE THEIR MUSIC AND I AM NOW TRYING TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY THEIR MUSIC ON MY NEW IBANEZ RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK MY FUTURE DREAM IS TO SEE THEM IN CONCERT IN FULL MAKEUP AND EVERYTHING
    dpdogg
    seeing a KISS concert is by far one of the most enjoyable things i have witnessed in my life. and i'm nothing more than a casual fan. they deserve every penny, they have been doing this for so long and are still great at it. let them be happy.
    Crimson Ghost
    0h The Horror wrote: Crimson Ghost : Page/Rhoads wrote: Hey, guess what? I just bought another Kiss album today and it owns all of you guys. So shut up and stop complaining. No Kiss fans cares about anything negative you say about Kiss. We just know that your missing out on a great band. So you know what, you can hate them all you want. Because I think there are millions of other people who will agree with this statement. If you don't like Kiss, that's alright, we're doing just fine without you. +1 Proud owner of every KISS album and tons of KISS merchandise Also, proud owner of your virginity? Seriously, who gives a f*ck about kiss anymore? Lead singer is a dick, and you never hear about any of the other rejects. Go listen to some f*ckin Pantera already, and since you're already out in big-boy land, grow some hair on your balls.
    at least paul stanley can actually sing unlike the singers from your favorite bands (slipknot, children of bodom). I'm sure im a lot more mature than you physically and musically if the only type of music you can appreciate it metal. You should get a life cause you sure don't have anything else going for you
    a god
    hell they're richer than America seeing as its in trillions of dollars of debt...to itself. so im not impressed...but 100 million? not bad...
    KenMasters
    i hate em for sayin that... 4 rediculous guys havin more money than millions of hungry people woul even dream of...
    Page/Rhoads
    0h The Horror wrote: Crimson Ghost : Page/Rhoads wrote: Hey, guess what? I just bought another Kiss album today and it owns all of you guys. So shut up and stop complaining. No Kiss fans cares about anything negative you say about Kiss. We just know that your missing out on a great band. So you know what, you can hate them all you want. Because I think there are millions of other people who will agree with this statement. If you don't like Kiss, that's alright, we're doing just fine without you. +1 Proud owner of every KISS album and tons of KISS merchandise Also, proud owner of your virginity? Seriously, who gives a f*ck about kiss anymore? Lead singer is a dick, and you never hear about any of the other rejects. Go listen to some f*ckin Pantera already, and since you're already out in big-boy land, grow some hair on your balls.
    Wow, if you haven't caught on yet, there would be no Pantera without Kiss. And I own every Pantera album so shut up.
    TDAJGuitarist
    atc228 wrote: strat0blaster wrote: And they're still not relevant anymore. Too bad money can't buy a lasting consistently expanding fanbases, eh? Besides - bragging about you money is like bragging about your d*ck - all talk unless you know how to use it. And first. while i'm not a Kiss fan on any level, they do have a lasting fan base. Kiss fans are some of the most loyal out there. On top of that they are a household name, like elvis- you may not know their songs but you damn sure know their name (not you specifically, the general public.) Also, it seems like they know how to use their money seeing as they have retained most of it. While i do agree that they are over the top with merchandise, they never "sold out" because that is what they got in it to do, they never lost their integrity (whether they ever had it...) and are still relevant. Their relevance comes from their crowd pleasing songs. they are catchy and simple, about things that everyone deals with and can relate to- for the most part. they are not geared at a specific audience, their music is so simplistic and necisarily catchy that is spreads out to everyone. while few may say kiss is their favorite, most will say they know of kiss. but that is just my opinion, like your post was yours. im sure we will respectfully agree to disagree on this one.
    Well said...
    MeltingWaxFace
    Wow! You have more money than some small countries! Does this make you feel big? Do your saggy nuts and old man dicks feel harder than they do with viagra because of this egoist fact? Maybe contribute something worthwhile to music! (You haven't since the 70's- and even then it was a bit to pretensious for my tastes) Why not give a bit to these "small" countries, make their people not suffer and starve? Greedy, arrogant, washed up, good for nothing, bloated fat cats
    Uranutan
    chimpinatux wrote: this is MUSIC NEWS, not the financial times please and how a band like that gets that much money is beyond my comprehension
    By making pop music.
    Synystyer
    RUSTDOGG666 wrote: Why make an article bragging about how much money you make? Are these guys in it for the music or for the money? Its some people like us that are just broke as hell and then read stuff like this and get all pissed off. Share the wealth dammit.
    Yeah, but they earned their money. What have we done to deserve that much money? Regardless, on their own free will, they should donate some money to those countries. After all, they are well aware of the problems that the people in those countries face.
    Skuzzmo
    ierostyle wrote: tickets haven't sold out because in all honesty compaired to last years line up, Download looks a bit crappy, there don't seem to be many great bands there, I mean how can Lost Prophits close Download. I don't understand the line up it really doesn't hold up to last year
    It's a crap one this year, I'm usually there for a week but I'm only going on the Friday on a day ticket... and that's to see motorehead, priest and kiss...who put on a really, really good show. (yeah, yeah suck my cock I don't care what you think)Download is starting to be a a shitfest waste of time.
    Synystyer
    thedarkblues06 wrote: tim western wrote: Guitar_Poet wrote: thedarkblues06 wrote: Guitar_Poet wrote: funny thing is they also have more money than the United States. we're so far in debt these days that we're just as poor as anyone else--the only difference is our government can magically print more money to shield this fact from the public eye [while simultaneously driving the value of our money down the shitter]. sad, but true... KISS has more money than the US. lol. Your idiocy should NOT be allowed here. Just because we are trillions in debt does not deduct from the GDP...because that's what we produce. It's only our TAXES that go into paying that HUGE deficit(if you notice that THAT is why it doesn't seem to decrease). I cannot believe you just said that. If the US had less than $100 million we would NOT be the country we are today. get your head out of your ass. what we export is far less than what we import. the only reason we stay afloat is because of massive loans and whatnot from countries like CHINA. if that deficit doesnt say "we are the world's greatest debtor" [if you are in such debt you are ****ed], i dont know what does. and did you read my whole statement? do you know our government prints excess money? do you really know what the hell goes on behind the scenes? on another note, what do you mean "we would NOT be the country we are today"? what ARE we then? I think you need to have a look at how economics work, you're horribly wrong. However, on topic - Kiss are indeed very over rated but i must admit simmons amuses em withhis ability to piss off so many people... First off, we are one of the greatest nations in this world, as opposed to the third world countries who are poorer than Kiss, i.e., Ethiopia...Printing excess money leads to inflation yes, but there are numerous other things that do as well...But simply because they print excess money and drive up inflation does not take away the fact that a dollar is worth a dollar. Not to mention the fact that THEY having MORE money than the UNITED STATES is just sheer idiocy considering they have 100 million DOLLARS, which IS American money. We might be a huge debtor, but we do what we can with our money, if only the election would hurry up so someone will do a LOT better job with it. And to "down with capitalism", it's a dog-eat-dog world...Life isn't fair, and it isn't equal. So suck it up and make your own money. I have thousands of dollars in the shit that I have, and I had to delay buying a new JEM because I wrote a check to a friend living in government assisted housing. So all of you who are idiots can rot.
    Right on. Dude, if you want to be rich, then do something groundbreaking. Otherwise, S-T-F-U.
    macfan90
    Kiss is probably the biggest piece of shit band ever in the history of music. This only compounds that belief of mine. I honestly have never heard a KISS song that I enjoy listening to. Notice all the bands that are in it for the money always SUCK.
    ColonelInfernal
    Crimson Ghost wrote: korn2601 wrote: giginthesky wrote: It's sad that all of you can what they did for Rock and Roll. Without them and Alice, you wouldn't have Slipknot or Mudvayne or Pantera and so on and so on, If all of you don't enjoy "Rockin' and Rollin' all Nite and Partying everyday, I feel sorry for you. They are one of the only bands out there that is just about having a good time. What is wrong with that? Isn't there enough technically proficient, sappy, angry, life is terrible type of music out there already? How about just enjoying the volume, the lights and partying with your friends? What ever happened to that?? Rock and roll wasn't always about "musical integrity" and I hate to inform you of the truth but it didn't start with KISS. Many before and many since have and will enjoy the money and the girls. Go see their show and then complain, but you might be too afraid of having a good time and not being able to bitch cause the band didn't suck. I guarantee they put on a better show than "your" favorite band, I don't care who it is. Live a little you idiots! dud there really not that good, and the only reason slipknot and pantera and all those other bands were because of black sabbath and metallica not kiss pssh give me a break dimebag had a picture of kiss on his guitar... and the only reason he started playing was because of watching Ace Frehley Don't be so ignorant and do some research
    and guess what Dime also said that KISS, Van Halen, Black Sabbath, and evn ZZ Top were his greatest influences AS BANDS!!!!! not just cuz of the guitarists so please next time YOU shouldnt be so ignorant and do some research.
    Crimson Ghost
    korn2601 wrote: giginthesky wrote: It's sad that all of you can what they did for Rock and Roll. Without them and Alice, you wouldn't have Slipknot or Mudvayne or Pantera and so on and so on, If all of you don't enjoy "Rockin' and Rollin' all Nite and Partying everyday, I feel sorry for you. They are one of the only bands out there that is just about having a good time. What is wrong with that? Isn't there enough technically proficient, sappy, angry, life is terrible type of music out there already? How about just enjoying the volume, the lights and partying with your friends? What ever happened to that?? Rock and roll wasn't always about "musical integrity" and I hate to inform you of the truth but it didn't start with KISS. Many before and many since have and will enjoy the money and the girls. Go see their show and then complain, but you might be too afraid of having a good time and not being able to bitch cause the band didn't suck. I guarantee they put on a better show than "your" favorite band, I don't care who it is. Live a little you idiots! dud there really not that good, and the only reason slipknot and pantera and all those other bands were because of black sabbath and metallica not kiss pssh give me a break
    dimebag had a picture of kiss on his guitar... and the only reason he started playing was because of watching Ace Frehley Don't be so ignorant and do some research
    ShootToKill
    This does my head in. People are ****ing starving to death in Ethiopia and Gene Simmons has $100 million dollars...
    pouyannassiri
    wow life is a bitch aint it? people are dying of starvation and jackasses like simmons have a 100 million dollars! but even that much money wont buy kiss another good album or song for that matter
    not_dead_enough
    Shread_6009 wrote: sorry for the second post, but the real problem isnt just that 1/3 of the planet make less than 5 bucks a day, its that that 1 dollar usually will buy them food for at least 1 meal for a family of like 7 (which is still a problem, cause that means no water, lodging,school or medicine). where as most candy bars now cost like 2$ here in North america. we have so much money, and we overpay for every thing by 300%. so that means that guys like kiss can buy whole countries if they wished. and its also pathetic since kiss haven't done anything of any importance since 1998. if aliens ever came down to earth and realize were run by greedy, psycotic apes, we'll all be subject to one huge euthanasia.
    Yes the problem is that this whole issue of inequal wealth distribution simply reflects the 'Americanized' views and opinions as to what's important in life. Yes Nepal might have a per-capita GDP somewhat lower than the USA, but the average Nepalese person is probably much happier than the average american. I saw KISS in March this year and it was alright (I only really enjoyed a few songs) but I just lost respect for them after reading this. I don't believe Bill Gates deserves his money, but he at least sees that with wealth comes responsibility. I think KISS were just a bunch of lucky guys with great managers. And to whoever made the Slipknot comparison: there is one difference - Slipknot's music is actually quite technical and made much more difficult to play when wearing a mask, yet KISS' music could be played blindfolded while hanging upside down by a kid with aspergers.
    STOJDub
    I really ejoy Kiss.It just bothers me that a douche bag like Gene Simmons,is the face of the band,and thats only cause his lame tongue.As far as I'm concerned Paul and Ace make the damn band.I mean come on,compare the number of memorable guitar riffs,to bass lines.I don't think you'd really even find one that stands out.
    laxslinger
    All the little illiterate 13 year old geeks on here make me laugh. Everyone is pissing on KISS for what a terrible article this is. It is indeed pointless but they certainly didn't write it. Piss on the author and the site that posted it, not the band interviewed.
    korn2601
    giginthesky wrote: It's sad that all of you can what they did for Rock and Roll. Without them and Alice, you wouldn't have Slipknot or Mudvayne or Pantera and so on and so on, If all of you don't enjoy "Rockin' and Rollin' all Nite and Partying everyday, I feel sorry for you. They are one of the only bands out there that is just about having a good time. What is wrong with that? Isn't there enough technically proficient, sappy, angry, life is terrible type of music out there already? How about just enjoying the volume, the lights and partying with your friends? What ever happened to that?? Rock and roll wasn't always about "musical integrity" and I hate to inform you of the truth but it didn't start with KISS. Many before and many since have and will enjoy the money and the girls. Go see their show and then complain, but you might be too afraid of having a good time and not being able to bitch cause the band didn't suck. I guarantee they put on a better show than "your" favorite band, I don't care who it is. Live a little you idiots!
    dud there really not that good, and the only reason slipknot and pantera and all those other bands were because of black sabbath and metallica not kiss pssh give me a break
    DamageMachine
    I can't say anything that hasn't been said in this article. I love KISS as a band And I love Paul, Ace, and Peter, and the newer members But honestly, Gene is a cocky bastard who only thinks of himself and his money. He always finds a way to make a quick buck and when he does he rubs it in peoples faces, if gene died tomorrow I really wouldn't give a damn.
    Crimson Ghost
    everybody is making a big deal about how they claimed to have "more money than small countries", but they were asked a question and answered it I love KISS, though they're not the most musically talented band ever, they're my favorite band. To all of you who don't feel KISS has a lasting fan base, they're still selling out huge venues and KISS fans are the most hardcore fans in the world. I think it's fair to say that anybody on this site would merchandise just as much if they could
    samm12
    KISS is playing the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally and i need to get tickets. they rule.
    FenderKid87
    The reason Gene Simmons only has the much money because he owns the rights to alot of other peoples music. It's not like he actually earns it.
    not_dead_enough
    ShootToKill wrote: This does my head in. People are ****ing starving to death in Ethiopia and Gene Simmons has $100 million dollars...
    That's not completely fair, because the average Ethiopian mother has 14 children because she knows 11 of them will die by the age of 5, because she can't feed them all and also because all the Christian groups who are supposedly trying to help them tell them that "god wants you to not use protection". Countries like that have no birth control in place, and plenty of such people (men and women) freely have children when they know they will be born with AIDS. It's grossly inappropriate to have more children than you know you can support. And that is what happens. The problem is as much a birth control issue as a wealth-distribution issue. And I don't mean to single out Ethiopia here. It's a problem across the world.
    TheSilverBeatle
    And they're still not relevant anymore. Too bad money can't buy a lasting consistently expanding fanbases, eh? Besides - bragging about you money is like bragging about your d*ck - all talk unless you know how to use it. And first.
    I am not a kiss fan at all. But first off ever heard of the kiss army? And second...what the hell is that little bit of advice all about? That sounds like something a poor person with a small dick came up with haha.
    Shread_6009
    i do't see why we live in a capitalist society since its thought to be the cause of the great depression. the fact is that interventionnallism (which is a socialist philosophy, or "commies" for the ignorants) actually helped restore the world after the depression. i saw we take 50 million dollars from each individual in kiss (cause how are they gonna spend 100 million alone, these guys are in their 60's, i doubt tyhey'll use 25 million) and use it to help the world, instead of using it to dye gene simmons pubes every week
    UNIe
    Xeus wrote: they're literally in it for the money not impressed
    Agreed.
    ColonelInfernal
    giginthesky wrote: It's sad that all of you can what they did for Rock and Roll. Without them and Alice, you wouldn't have Slipknot or Mudvayne or Pantera and so on and so on, If all of you don't enjoy "Rockin' and Rollin' all Nite and Partying everyday, I feel sorry for you. They are one of the only bands out there that is just about having a good time. What is wrong with that? Isn't there enough technically proficient, sappy, angry, life is terrible type of music out there already? How about just enjoying the volume, the lights and partying with your friends? What ever happened to that?? Rock and roll wasn't always about "musical integrity" and I hate to inform you of the truth but it didn't start with KISS. Many before and many since have and will enjoy the money and the girls. Go see their show and then complain, but you might be too afraid of having a good time and not being able to bitch cause the band didn't suck. I guarantee they put on a better show than "your" favorite band, I don't care who it is. Live a little you idiots!
    HELL YEAH!!!!! +1+1+1+1+1+1
    100%_of_nothing
    ShaDoW0lf wrote: Question: Do you think they deserve it? I say, they deserve a lot of money for the work they've done.. but seriously, not >>$100million individually
    WORK? how the hell can you call what kiss do work. it's hardly hard labour where they actually deserve to make that kind of money. they don't deserve a lot of money at all. Slave labourers or the people being worked to the bone so capitalists can make money off them DESERVE the actual money. PS i don't mean to have a go at you shadow wolf inparticular but Kiss and the inequal capitalist system they clearly represent piss me off