The police have released a report on the state of all nine individuals involved in the bus accident that took the life of Adrenaline Mob bassist David "Dave Z" Zablidowsky.
As reported, the accident happened yesterday when a tractor-trailer veered off Interstate 75 near Micanopy, Florida and struck the band's RV that had pulled off the highway with a flat tire.
Zablidowsky was officially pronounced dead at 12:42 PM.
The report is available below via Gainesville:
- Robert Edwin Haines, 59, of Largo, driver of the 2014 semi, was not injured;
- Jason McCole, 41, of Wilksbarre, Pennsylvania, driver of the RV, was seriously injured;
- David Zablidowsky, 38, a passenger in the RV, died;
- A second passenger in the RV, Adrenaline Mob and Symphony X singer Russell Allen, 45, of New Jersey, was seriously injured;
- A third passenger, Adrenaline Mob tour manager Janet Revis, 48, of Pitts Pond, Pennsylvania, was critically injured,
- A fourth passenger, Dale Campiglia, 51, of Levittown, New York, was seriously injured;
- A fifth passenger, Robert Dressler, 45, of Plaines, Pennsylvania, was seriously injured;
- The driver a 2003 GMC Sierra, Adrenaline Mob drummer Jordan Cannata, 27, of West Babylon, New York, was seriously injured;
- The lone passenger in the GMC, Adrenaline Mob's 46-year-old guitarist Mike Orlando of Staten Island, New York, was seriously injured.