UG editorial team. A group of people who are passionate about guitar and music in general.
Posted on Jan 06, 2014 12:43 pm
The four-month Queens of the Stone Age and Jay-Z feud sparked by the incidents at last year's edition of the rapper's Made in America festival is seemingly over, as both sides have decided to bury the hatchet.
As reported, frontman Josh Homme was shocked by the event's security, calling the rap mogul somewhat of a head case. "That guy's a kook, you know," Homme told CBS Radio. "He has his security frisking the bands on the way in. I just told him 'If you open up my bag, then we're not playing, so I guess it's up to you now to decide whether I'm playing or not.'"
As Hollywood.com now reports, Josh gave a feud update during a recent Rolling Stone chat, saying, "We had a conversation, and I think we saw each other's point of view pretty clear. In fact, he told me his own family had a problem with security."
The latest QOTSA studio effort, "...Like Clockwork," saw its release in early June 2013 through Matador Records.