On November 13, Atlantic Records/Rhino Entertainment will honor Led Zeppelin with the release of "Mothership" (cover artwork), a 24-track, two-CD comprehensive collection that spans their illustrious career. All eight of the band's classic studio albums are represented here, with the tracks being personally selected by Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, and John Paul Jones. "Mothership" includes landmark songs such as "Whole Lotta Love", "Immigrant Song", "Kashmir", "Rock And Roll", "Dazed And Confused", "Stairway to Heaven". The set will also include new liner notes. Available at all physical retail outlets and www.ledzeppelin.com, "Mothership" collectible packages will be available in multiple configurations:
* Standard Package - 2-CD set * Deluxe Edition - 2-CD/ 1-DVD featuring the 90-minute, premiere-version of the "Led Zeppelin" DVD (12.20 SRP) * Collector's Edition - 2-CD/1-DVD ultra-deluxe, collectible limited edition * Vinyl Edition - 4 LPs, high-end, audiophile quality vinyl with collectible memorabilia
"Mothership" Track Listing:
01. Good Times Bad Times 02. Communication Breakdown 03. Dazed And Confused 04. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You 05. Whole Lotta Love 06. Ramble On 07. Heartbreaker 08. Immigrant Song 09. Since I've Been Loving You 10. Rock And Roll 11. Black Dog 12. When The Levee Breaks 13. Stairway To Heaven
01. Song Remains The Same 02. Over The Hills And Far Away 03. D'Yer Maker 04. No Quarter 05. Trampled Under Foot 06. Houses Of The Holy 07. Kashmir 08. Nobody's Fault But Mine 09. Achilles Last Stand 10. In The Evening 11. All My Love
Slated for a simultaneous release, Warner Home Video debuts brand-new DVD editions of "The Song Remains The Same", now for the first time with all 14 songs from the original concert. The DVD features newly remixed and remastered sound, 5.1 Dolby Digital surround sound, and boasts more than 40 minutes of added bonus material, including never-before-released performance footage of "Over The Hills And Far Away" and "Celebration Day"; plus performances of "Misty Mountain Hop" and "The Ocean"; a rare 1976 BBC interview with Robert Plant and Jimmy Page; vintage TV footage from the Drake Hotel robbery during the New York concert stand; and a Cameron Crowe radio show. The discs will be available as follows:
* Deluxe Edition DVD * Deluxe Edition HD DVD and Blu-ray * Limited Collector's Edition - 2-disc set includes collectible vintage T-shirt with original album artwork design, soundtrack CD, lobby cards, reproductions of original premiere invites, tour schedule, and more.
"We have revisited 'The Song Remains The Same'," says Jimmy Page, "and can now offer the complete set as played at Madison Square Garden. This differs substantially from the original soundtrack released in 1976, and highlights the technical prowess of Kevin Shirley, who worked with us on 'How The West Was Won'. When it comes to 'The Song Remains The Same', the expansion of the DVD and soundtrack are as good as it gets on the Led Zeppelin wish list."
"The Song Remains The Same" track listing:
01. Rock And Roll 02. Celebration Day 03. Black Dog (including Bring It On Home)* 04. Over The Hills* 05. Misty Mountain Hop* 06. Since I've Been Loving You* 07. No Quarter 08. The Song Remains The Same 09. Rain Song 10. The Ocean*
01. Dazed And Confused 02. Stairway To Heaven 03. Moby Dick 04. Heartbreaker* 05. Whole Lotta Love
* Not on original soundtrack release
Thanks for the info to Blabbermouth.net.