Motley Crue Complete New Album

Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx has stated that the band has finished recording their first album in eight years.

Motley Crue Complete New Album
0
Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx has issued the following update: "The album's done, the video's done, the artwork is done, the photo sessions are all wrapped up and the single is ready to go to radio, rehearsals start tomorrow; wowit's been so busy, it feels like I'm leaving a few things out.and I probably am. "I know a lot of you have heard 'Saints Of Los Angeles' on the web.if you like the single, just wait 'til you see the video. "OK, my eyes are red, and its a rare night to not have to work,so im gonna sit back and feel good about all the hard work. I hope you all like it as much as we do." Thanks for the report to Metalunderground.com.

49 comments sorted by best / new / date

comments policy
    Skuzzmo
    dinosaur sr wrote: motley crue is like black dick in the ass THEY SUCK
    It's may be cos I'm tired.... but is that supposed to make sense?
    negativcreep187
    dinosaur sr : motley crue is like black dick in the ass THEY SUCK
    agreed all though im not too sure what that analogy means...
    Sublime Stylee
    I'm listening to the new single right now, and it is definately surpassing my expectations. nice work crue
    Glam-Hammer
    stoubora : New song is ace, nice and heavy. Original linup still together after they made up with Tommy.I hope they come to my home town of Birmingham in the UK. Long live the Crue!!
    Fuckin right! We need Motley to come back! The new song's ****ing awesome
    metalist86435
    the new song is pretty good. if you played it in between kickstart my heart and dr feelgood it would blend right in.
    itchy guitar
    dinosaur sr wrote: motley crue is like black dick in the ass THEY SUCK
    i look at your name and see dinosaur sr. im guessing that is a play on dinosaur jr. if thats who your comparing motley crue to than you are obviously retarded
    ronhoward
    The single is good. Nothing mind blowing. Kinda reminds me of Bitter Pill. Can't wait to see them live again!
    ethanw
    dinosaur sr wrote: motley crue is like black dick in the ass THEY SUCK hahhahahhahahahahah thats funny but they dont suck
    Licorice
    This is pretty sweet. I listened to the new song and am looking forward to hearing more. Still sorta sounds like an 80's rock song, with a bit of a modern touch, and its a billion times better than most music being put out...
    Regression
    I'm not sure what people thought of the song but I'm hoping the single sounds similar to 'If I Die Tommorow.' And I hope they come to nz.
    Glam_metalhead
    The new song kicks ashes!!!!!Its like 80s i hope that the rest of the album will be like that!!!Motley Crue rock!!!
    stoubora
    New song is ace, nice and heavy. Original linup still together after they made up with Tommy.I hope they come to my home town of Birmingham in the UK. Long live the Crue!!
    Johnny Trash
    atc228 wrote: ^ It is because they are showmen, they like to put on a show and give you a performance, they are entertainers as well as musicians. A lot of people forget that entertaining can include putting on a good show and a lot of times should include a good show. not all bands can pull off standing still and just playing well, for the common folk it isn't fun to watch, its only fun for musicians. Common folk want to see a show and motley gives it to them
    +100000
    Vintage_Axe
    recliner33 wrote: I'll admit that Motley Crue has alot of good songs, espescially their older stuff but the thing I hate about them is they are more concerned about their image then their music. But this is the case for most of the big bands from the 80's so I shouldn't just be picking on them, there are bands that are far worse.
    nikki sixx's main aim if i believe rightly, when he created motley crue was to create a theatrical rock band, so ther image is obviously gonna be a nessecity lol but yeh cant wait till new album =D
    CJRocker
    The new song "The Saints of Los Angeles" is a pretty killer song, and sounds a lot like old Crue. Mick is playing better than ever. If this whole album is strong, I'll eat my hat.
    recliner33
    I'll admit that Motley Crue has alot of good songs, espescially their older stuff but the thing I hate about them is they are more concerned about their image then their music. But this is the case for most of the big bands from the 80's so I shouldn't just be picking on them, there are bands that are far worse.
    atc228
    ^ It is because they are showmen, they like to put on a show and give you a performance, they are entertainers as well as musicians. A lot of people forget that entertaining can include putting on a good show and a lot of times should include a good show. not all bands can pull off standing still and just playing well, for the common folk it isn't fun to watch, its only fun for musicians. Common folk want to see a show and motley gives it to them
    121lespaul
    I hope this is a good album and maybe they'll do another tour down to south florida
    higherpower
    Hmm... Song sounds better than anything they put out in a long time. More back to their old sound.
    666Sabbath666
    New song is friggen awesome, much better than the more recent shit they have been putting out.
    true_bacon22
    its a good song but sounds so modern it hurts I mean obviously its modern day but it barely feels like Crue but its better then most stuff theyve put out recently.
    cruetalica
    hope they play near london the songs awesum this albums gunna b the best since dr feelgd
    somedude01
    recliner33 wrote: atc228 wrote: ^ It is because they are showmen, they like to put on a show and give you a performance, they are entertainers as well as musicians. A lot of people forget that entertaining can include putting on a good show and a lot of times should include a good show. not all bands can pull off standing still and just playing well, for the common folk it isn't fun to watch, its only fun for musicians. Common folk want to see a show and motley gives it to them Yeah ok, you have a good point. But I mean image can be important but the music should always come first. That's all I'm trying to say.
    He's not talking about image, he's talking about a show. People pay for a show, not for just the music. If they only wanted to hear the music they might as well play the cd at home, but no, they want to see the artist perform.
    Vrstone87
    I've always liked the Crue, but the only reason they have been so successful is because they finally woke up and figured out that they can't party 24/7 and actually have to work to keep the band together and albums on the shelves
    Korzack
    atc228 wrote: ^ It is because they are showmen, they like to put on a show and give you a performance, they are entertainers as well as musicians. A lot of people forget that entertaining can include putting on a good show and a lot of times should include a good show. not all bands can pull off standing still and just playing well, for the common folk it isn't fun to watch, its only fun for musicians. Common folk want to see a show and motley gives it to them
    I will agree - But they are a little over-concerned with their image. Still, if the single's anything to judge by, they've got the balance fine, because they're still awesome. And TBH it's just good to hear Mick Mars' playing again - that guy is a f'cking Legend of Rock N' Roll
    slashVR
    recliner33 wrote: I'll admit that Motley Crue has alot of good songs, espescially their older stuff but the thing I hate about them is they are more concerned about their image then their music. But this is the case for most of the big bands from the 80's so I shouldn't just be picking on them, there are bands that are far worse.
    You're wrong, but I guess you can assume that kind of assumption from someone who isn't a Crue fan.
    recliner33
    atc228 wrote: ^ It is because they are showmen, they like to put on a show and give you a performance, they are entertainers as well as musicians. A lot of people forget that entertaining can include putting on a good show and a lot of times should include a good show. not all bands can pull off standing still and just playing well, for the common folk it isn't fun to watch, its only fun for musicians. Common folk want to see a show and motley gives it to them
    Yeah ok, you have a good point. But I mean image can be important but the music should always come first. That's all I'm trying to say.
    recliner33
    I heard the clip of "Saints of Los Angeles" and I didn't like it too much but I'm not really a big fan of motely crue anymore so I wasn't expecting to be blown away. And he says wait till you see the video? Who cares about stupid music videos. When it comes to bands the only thing that should matter is the music.