Robin Thicke's major hit "Blurred Lines" was officially dubbed the most downloaded track of all time by the Official Charts Company, selling 1.54 million copies.
As Digital Spy reports, the Pharrell-produced tune is closely followed by 1.53 million copies Adele's "Someone Like You" has sold as one of the only two songs ever to cross the 1.5 million sales mark.
Maroon 5 round up the Top 3 with "Moves Like Jagger," while Kings of Leon stand out as the only rock representative, reaching No. 10 with "Sex on Fire."
"I'm so honored, the success of 'Blurred Lines' is a dream come true," Thicke noted in a brief statement.
Official Charts Company chief executive Martin Talbot added, "'Blurred Lines' is surely one of the catchiest pop hits of all time, so its success is no great surprise. But to become one of only two tracks to have been downloaded 1.5 million times and climb to the top of the poll as the biggest download of all time is an incredible achievement."
Pharrell Williams stands out as the most successful artist on the list, being featured in three out of 10 most successful tunes.
Also featured in the Top 10 are Daft Punk, Black Eyed Peas, Avicii and more. Check out the full list below.
Top 10 Most Downloaded Songs of All Time:
01. Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke/T.I./Pharrell Williams
02. Someone Like You - Adele
03. Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5 ft Christina Aguilera
04. Somebody That I Used to Know - Gotye ft Kimbra
05. I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
06. Get Lucky - Daft Punk ft Pharrell Williams
07. We Found Love - Rihanna ft Calvin Harris
08. Wake Me Up - Avicii09. Happy - Pharrell Williams10. Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon