Schecter Guitar Research announce the Session Stiletto as a new bass line to be showcased in upstairs room 210D 2014 Winter NAMM Conference.
The sleek Session Stiletto has a swamp ash body and comes loaded with active EMG 35DC and EMG 35J pick-ups. The Canadian hard maple neck and fret board with ebony side block inlays, and an aged natural satin finish makes the Session Stiletto aesthetically pleasing while giving a hard edge vibe. The Session Stiletto includes: Session Stiletto-4 and Session Stiletto-5.
About the Session Stiletto-4:
- Pick-Ups: 35DC (4string) 40DC (5 String)
- Body: Swamp Ash
- Colors: Aged Natural Satin
- Construction: 6 Bolt-On (Recessed)
- Neck: Canadian Hard Maple
- Neck Shape: Original C
- Fingerboard: Canadian Hard Maple
- Nut: Graph Tech Black Tusq
- Frets: Narrow Jumbo
- Inlays: Ebony Side Blocks
- Binding: N/A
- Electronics: Vol/Blend/3-Band Emg-B64 E/Q
- Bridge: Schecter Custom
- Tuners: Grover Bass with Vintage Keys
- Knobs: Metal Dome
- Hardware: Black
- Left-Hand Availability: No
- Case: SGR-5SB
For more info, log on to www.schecterguitars.com.