So for this week's traditional WQ, we asked you guys to share your opinions about the worst collaboration track of all time. The results are in, check out the full Top 10 below.
10. Michael Jackson feat. Justin Bieber - Slave to the Rhythm
Not a collaboration in a typical sense, but still a joint effort, MJ and JB get to kick off the list with "Slave to the Rhythm."
9. Limp Bizkit feat. Lil' Wayne - Ready to Go
Had Mr. Lil' contributed the track with some of hi guitar mastery, this one would have easily made the No. 1 spot. As it is, No. 9 for Durst and co.
8. Weezer feat. Lil' Wayne - Can't Stop Partying
Once again, Lil' Wayne is here (young Biebz ain't done either), this time around joining forces with Weezer for "Can't Stop Partying." You guys also pointed at this version (below), calling it miles ahead of the Wayne rendition.
7. PSY feat. Snoop Dogg - Hangover
A lot of fans say that Snoop really didn't need this one, and UG seems to be among that crowd.
6. Slash feat. Fergie - Sweet Child O' Mine
Black Eyed Peas star Fergie noted on several occasions that she's a big fan of Guns N' Roses. She even named her son Axl, but still failed to impress the crowd while performing "Sweet Child 'O Mine" with Slash.
5. Puff Daddy feat. Jimmy Page - Come With Me
As UG user GravyHighway pointed out, Jimmy Page isn't the only rocker involved in this one, but also RATM axeman Tom Morello, who produced the track and supplied bass tracks. As you probably know, the song is basically a remake of classic Zeppelin tune "Kashmir" and was featured on 1998 "Godzilla" soundtrack.
4. Will.I.Am feat. Justin Bieber - #thatPOWER
Drifting away from the guitar realm a bit, we bring you the song with a hashtag in its title. Mr Biebz garners the hate once again.
3. Michael Jackson feat. Eddie Murphy - What's Up With You
The effects in this video are just out of this world. You could say it's so bad that it becomes good.
2. Ozzy Osbourne feat. Jessica Simpson - Winter Wonderland
Seriously, Oz, why?
1. Mick Jagger feat. David Bowie
And this week's crown goes to Jagger and Bowie, two rock icons who "were really sexually obsessed with each other." Their love affair is a thing of legend, but back to this week's No. 1, you might want to check out the "musicless" version of the video below.