Juanita-E review by Admira

Admira: Juanita-E

I play mostly blues, jazz, classical & flamenco, and this guitar suits me 100%! It has a very loud and warm sound, even without an amp. I love this guitar! With the guitar connected to an amp, the sound is also amazing! It sounds purely and warm like with no amplification.

As I've said before, this guitar matches my styles of music like no other guitar I played. I own a Marshall MG15DFX amp, an Aria Diamond, a Boss DS-1, a SilverHead classical guitar, and an old made-in-romania classical. If it was stolen/lost I would: Freak out; kill someone no matter who; cry for a year and of course will buy it again. I love all the things about it. My favourite feature is probably the neck, it's so thin and comfortable. I compared it to another classical-electric Fender, and a Yamaha. I knocked off the Fender first, shitty electronics and sound. Next it was the battle between the Yamaha and the Admira. The Yamaha had passive electronics and the Admira had actives and the sound was way better. And it was more comfortable. So I bought it. Sometimes I wish it had a cutaway but it can hurt the sound, so I like it like that.

This guitar is rock solid period. Withstanded a live performance with over 700 spectators. It also withstanded smaller shows. Will definately play it without a backup. The finish will everlast. The hardware is built to last, never lets me down. The pre-amp is great, I have this guitar for a year and so and never changed the battery (9V powered).

The guitar was setup perfectly. The action is in the right height, and it came with high-quality strings. The finish is awesome! It's like a wooden mirror! But there are some lacquer dots or things I dunno what it is. But you cant see it if you dont look for it.

Features: - It was handcrafted in Spain - Year manufatured 2004 - 19 frets - Mongoy fingerboard - Solid Oregon Pine top - Sapelly sides and back - Nickeled machine heads - Fishman Classic 4 Pre-Amp - Natural finish - Classical nylon-string guitar - Active Electronics. Bought it with a pretty cheap Fender gig bag.

got one thanks
    Living end - jealous that you're not as happy with your axe as is Guitar Boy with his? There, there, baby boy - I'm sure your life will improve one day
    got one thanks
    Now to business - just wondered, Guitar Boy-IL, if you had tried the Solista model in your travels and if so,how would you rate it against the Juanita? I'm in the market for a decent lower end guitar for bossa nova style and have so far narrowed down to these two Admira models and was leaning towards the Solista but for your excellent review of Juanita... Cheers, GOT