3C review by Alhambra

Alhambra: 3C

Price paid: € 250

Purchased from: Mozart guitars

For a beginner to intermediate's classical guitarist, this guitar is perfect. You won't need to buy another for a long time. Mellow sound, fun to strum, easy differentiation between strings when finger-picking. After some experimentation early on, I now use high-tension nylon strings and this improved the tone considerably. I think this guitar sounds better than a lot of higher end models I've tried, and blows away similarly priced Ibanez or yamahas just as far as sound quality.

This was a perfect match for classical guitar and the quality of this guitar is very nice. I compared this guitar to a lot of others and was impressed with the sound and playability. The neck is so wide and easy to play, I would have a hard time switching. I play several hours every day and I can't get enough of it.

So far (1 and 1/2 year) I've had no problems. I have a friend how also owns an Alhambra 3C (5 years) and he also had no problems. The finish is good enough to last for several years. Alhambra builds excellent guitars! There is nothing like a hand-crafted guitar.

The action and finish are all very nice. It came set up nicely and plays easily, even for beginners. It came from the factory with no flaws in the finish. No excessive glue inside or out, good fret wire placement. Again, an excellent buy at this price range then and now. Well made.

Hand-crafted in Spain, with a solid red Cedar top, laminated mahogany sides and back, mahogany neck, Indian Rosewood fingerboard, and nickel plated heads. It came with a heavy padded Tobago bag. The Alhambra 3C is a beautiful guitar. It is beautifully crafted, has a wonderful tone, is very loud, and is very playable. I've had this guitar for 1 and 1/2 years with no regrets. It is not the only guitar I own, but it is the most played.

btmmatt
    it sounds good but a 6p (by the same company)is a higher quality if you are willing to spend the extra cash i own one and it is amazing
    mistria
    For that price you wont get anything better! It's an amazing guitar with really great tone.
    Spinneymeade
    Lower the string action by lowering the nut and fit a set of Flamenco strings and be blown away by the sound. My guitar tutor was amazed and could not believe how well priced it was.