AD60 review by Alvarez

Alvarez: AD60

Purchased from: Music Workshop

Its suits everything I want to play with it! I mainly use it with Acoustic amps (fender Acoustic amps in particular. Not noisy at all. Its quiet as a mouse. This guitar can make a full range of sounds its fantastic to play any style with it. The sound is rich and full-sounding with a bright tonality. Any one would like this guitar. Everything you would ever want is in the package.

It's the perfect match for anything. Period. I've been playing this guitar for 3 years and I've loved it ever since. If it were stolen or lost, I would definitely by it again because it is such a great guitar to play. I love pretty much everything about this guitar, the sound and everything. In my opinion, it doesn't compare to anything else, its beyond terrific.

This guitar is very reliable and will easily wishstand live playing. It's awesome. Every bit of hardware on this guitar was built to perfection. Nothing is flawed on this instrument. This guitar is good enough to last and will not wear off with lots of playing. Its a great instrument and anyone would enjoy playing this fine work of art.

The finish is quite rare actually, the wood has the shape of bear claws in it. Its a very fine instrument. The action is a little bit high but I'm planning on fixing it soon but that doesn't ruin the quality of the guitar. I don't know what else to say about this guitar it is beyond brilliant. It's just simply awesome.

Don't know when It was made, but everything on it is amazing! Simply amazing. The pickups are just regular Acoustic Alvarez pickups with a built-in tuner equipped as well. The tuners are stock tuners and they still work fine not being big brand tuners. The body wood and neck wood I'm pretty sure is Alder and Maple. The body style is dreadnought. Any body that would come across this guitar would enjoy it very much.

severrin
    I had one that was stolen from me, it still breaks my heart to this day that i don't have it anymore... that was almost 5 years ago..