AW30CE review by Aria

Aria: AW30CE

Purchased from: steve

It does not really suit my style of music becasue I like to play rock and I have acoustic guitar but when I hook it up to and amp and put distortion on it then sound exactly what I'm trying to play. It is pretty loud, and if you change the setting you can make some pretty cool sounds.

I like playing rock music that has an acoustic guitar in it. I think its a pretty good match cause when I play rock songs on this guitar it sound like the song. I've been playing for about one year and I want to buy an amp. I asked all questions before buying it and if it were stolen I would most likley buy this guitar again. I love the fact that it has a crisp clear sond to it. I hat that if you listen really closley in a quiet room you can here some funny noise (it really annoys me when I play at night because everything is dead silent). My favourite feature is the electronis tuning and the cut it has so its easier for me to play higher notes. I compared my guitar with Ashton and Yamaha guitars and many others and this one was best because it sounded clear, it had electronic tuning, I could plug it up to an amp and it was just the right wieght.

This guitar has withstood live playing with no back up(but its always good to have a backup just in case somthing does happen), it is a reliable guitar an I can depend on it. So far the finish has withstood my playing and is still going strong.

The guitar was set up pretty good the only flaw it had was that one of the strings were not attached tight enough and it made a rickety noise. I had that fixed up the next day though. Other than that there was nothing wrong with it. Pickups were adjusted, properly routed bridge ect. All good.

- Made in USA - Frets: 21, - Neck: thin (mahogany) - Back and sides: mahogany - Fingerboard: rosewood - Pickups: PZP-3 piezo - Controls: AEQ 5 band EQ - Bridge: rosewood - Hardware: chrome - Accessories: cable and case (there is electronis tuning).