AW30CE review by Aria

Aria: AW30CE

Purchased from: Friend

I play allmost everything except heavy rock. It fits rock well, but not really classical or blues. I haven't used this one with an amp a lot, because I broke the cable. It's quite noisy. The sound isn't very bright (too bad). It can make a large variety of sounds, and I'm happy with that.

I play allmost every kind of music except heavy rock. It fits light rock well, but when I try anything else, this sounds crappy. If this would be stolen, I get something else, because I'd like a change. I compared this to some Yamahas, and I think they're better. I just wish that this would be good for other genres than rock.

I'm sure that this'll withstand live playing, though I haven't done it. Though I would use a backup just in case. I haven't used this a lot, but I've seen other ones that have lasted for years. The strap buttons aren't as solid as I'd wish, so I sit when I play this.

I bought this from my friend, and though he barely used it, it had a few dents and schratches. He says that there was a loose tuning peg, but he got it fixed. Otherwise it's in perfect shape.

This guitar was made in USA. It's got 21 frets, and it's a mahogany neck, back and sides. The neck is quite thin, which I don't like. This guitar's quite big. The pickups: PZP-3 piezo and the controls: AEQ 5 band EQ. I've heard that there are some accessories that come with this, but since I bought this from my friend, I didn't get anything else.

Epiphone-Man
    i have the 35-ce and its good man. good for whatever i play classical to heavy metal and it suits all
    Three2onE
    I've got an aria acoustic guitar. (Although it is much nicer than the picture above.) Mine's got a nice sunburst finish and sounds like freaking HEAVEN! Worth the price!