OM35SEQ review by Ashton

Ashton: OM35SEQ

I love the "sound" of this guitar. bright-deep sound and it really fits into my style. Form blues to alternative, this guitar does it. I used the Peavy Envoy 111 for it, and I can say that I can even use this for Live gigs. Noise? nothing as far as I can tell. This guitar reminds me of Martin. The sound of this guitar can definitely match to it.

With the way I play, this guitar can defintely team up with me. I chose this guitar because I know I can have agood quality guitar at a low price. I have a Washburn electric-acoustic as well and I love it but I also love this guitar and defintely I will used it and add make it as a collectible.

Reliability wise, this guitar has what it takes to withstand a Live playing. It's very durable too. From the wood that was used, Rosewwod back and sides is the best! The older the wood is, the better the quality is. What's also amazing is the strap button. Normally for acoustic guitar you'll only have one strap button which is at the back. But this guitar has another one at the neckjoint which is very good. I can use any kind of strap for it. Even the JS signature Strap from D'addario which is not specifically for acoustic guitar. It is also well finish which I like the most.

Although this guitar is made in China, the guitar was well set-up at the factory. it has a very good low action (it works for me) and the pickups is fine. The only flaws I found with the guitar is it's end pins. It's too tight and crunchy, I know it will easily break but no big deal deal. I just replaced it with a rosewood brige pins and wholla! everything is perfect.

This guitar is amazing! It is made in China with 21 frets. Engelmann solid spruce top and with mahogany neck. It only comes in glossy finish, natural color. The slim type OM shape body makes the guitar very handy to play. One of it's special features is the classical combination of the Rosewood back and sides and ebony bridge, ebony fingerboard. It really makes the sound deep and bright. It has a Prener SpII pre-amp with a built in tuner on it. Nothing special about the pre-amp, it has the trebel, middle, bass and presence selector like the other pre-amps. It also has an Abalone inlay rosette for additional overall look. The Dovetail neck joint makes the guitar very durable. I really love the features of this guitar and the price that comes with it.