BR-OS review by Blueridge

• Reviewer's score: 6.4 Neat

Style: everything from Clapton to classical, to Folk, to blues. Though this guitar has a great sound for blues and isn't bad for finger-picking, strumming chords is out of the question. If you try to play chords the sound is far to twangy, metallic, and contorted. The sound produced in general is a bit tinny for my liking, with the ability to produce rich base tones almost non-existant. That said, if you like to play blues, this guitar is awesome.

This guitar is good for blues and some louder, grungier styles of fingerpicking. This is my first guitar which I've been playing for a few months now, but it falls short of even my playing ability after this short a time. If it were stolen I would probably go for a Martin.

I would take this guitar to a gig, just so long as I wasn't trying to play anything soft and beautiful. This guitar only has one volume: loud, and sounds horrible at quieter volumes. The hardware seems sturdy and durable, and the guitar is dependable, and stays in tune for months. Also, despite everything I've put it through, there is hardly a scratch in the finish.

Action is not bad on this guitar but could be better, and it feels like it is well built, although a close inspection reveals minor flaws (ie. glue in otherwise unseen cracks, etc).

- 20 frets - Rosewood fretboard - Pickguard - Non-locking tuners - Inlaid fret dots - Spruce top - Dreadnought style - Standard acoustic features, nothing special but everything you really need.

Wandering Eyes
    My Blueridge is much better than this. It really depends on what strings are on it. It is entirely capable of playing something beautiful.
    the #1 man
    I find this guitar to be fabulous! I am a professional guitarist performing both live and recording. I use the BR-OS on all gigs. I highly recommend one, if you can find it.