D20/FS review by Breedlove

Breedlove: D20/FS

It has 21 frets, with nicely spaced strings for easier playing. My favorite thing about this guitar is the sound. It is very rich, deep and there is no "pinging" or buzzing when played. Another nice thing about this guitar is it stays in tune even with lots of playing.

I play country, Folk, blues and this guitar sound great for each style. I think this guitar would suit beginner through experienced (you should hear how good it sounds when my teacher plays it). If something happened to this guitar I would buy the same model again, or possibly the same model with electronics if I was a better player at that point.

Very well put together and seems very durable. I expect to have this guitar for the rest of my life (I'm 23 yrs old), as I only play for fun. I have never played really hard or in gigs, so I am not sure how to determine if this guitar would hold up to massive playing.

The finish is very nice, but not glossy. I did not want an overly flashy finish and this one is perfect. Overall, it is very attractive, nice colors, nice finish. The action is very low and this guitar is very easy to play. It played well right out of the box with minor tuning.

Hey Everyone, Just got a Breedlove D20 FS Passport acoustic guitar. I was immediately attracted to this guitar because of it's size. It is a dreadnought body, but only 7/8 size. I am petite/female, and this guitar is so easy to play. Even with the smaller size, it still has BIG sound and projection. It has a solid spruce top, mahogany sides and back, and rosewood fret board. These guitars are made in Korea, then shipped to Oregon for inspection. This model did not come with electronics. It did come with a nicely padded Breedlove Gig bag. Over all, I am more than happy with this guitar. I got it for under $400 and I think it was worth every penny, especially considering the sound and size.

Dimonback
    Just bought the "KimBob" for my wife to learn on. I've played all kinds of guitars for 42 years, and this one just impresses the hell out of me. My forever guitar, a '69 Epi FT350(rebuilt to magical by John Bolin), may actually take a back seat to this one!
    venturedjester
    I just recently recieved one for christmas and i play in fingerstyle which beats the crap out of any guitar with the altered tunings and percusive elements but this guitar holds up remarkably well to alot of abuse and sounds great, harmonics are clear, no buzzing sound and cheap as hell, i would recomend this guitar to anybody its is definantly worth the money