Electro Acousic Review

manufacturer: Cheetah date: 12/08/2011 category: Acoustic Guitars

Sign up to get weekly digest with top stories from UG. Ads free, only news.

Thanks for subscribing! Check your email soon for some great stories from UG

Cheetah: Electro Acousic
This guitar is quite a new model, it has 19 frets but thats all I really want from my acoustic, its great!
 4.9
 8.8
 2,693
review (1) 9 comments vote for this gear:
Electro Acousic Reviewed by: zak of guitars, on december 08, 2011

Purchased from: cheetah music

Features: This guitar is quite a new model, its made in japan I belive( not to sure ) it has 19 frets but thats all I really want from my acoustic, its great! It has a rosewood fretboard with pearl inlays. The body has a natural font and red laqured rest. It is a cutaway slimline which makes it great to play. It has all the necisary controls for an electro acoustic, but all you need to include is a 9v battery which is supplied with it. It also comes complete with gig bag and strap. It doesn't come with a cable unfortunatly. // 9

Sound: This guitar suits most styles. Mine, chords and soft sound, is greatly occupied from this guitar. I'm just using a basic 25w amp and it produces a great sound even from this! It can make a beatifully deep sound on full bass or a light and wispy sound on low bass. It makes a great variety as my friend has discovered when he decided to try shreating but caught a string and snaped it :( // 8

Action, Fit & Finish: The guitar is perfect really, it is all properly aligned and everything was set up perfect, only thing was a bit f the inside of the sound hole was damaged in transit. Everything was of high quality standard although the work on the machine heads could have been done with a bit more care and attention, but what do you expect for 50? They haven't caused me any trouble anyway! // 7

Reliability & Durability: This guitar is extreamly reliable, its battery has lasted over a year, i would use it on a gig without worry. Its finish is perfect no flaws wxcept from a knock on the table which gave it a dint! The only strap button is great, it doesn't wobble at all and is very solid, just tie the other end of the strap around the head. // 10

Overall Impression: Over all this guitar is great, I've been playing about 3 years now and this guitar is the best for mone I could recomend. Even my friend whos be playinf for 7 years said he would love it. I would even say it could match up to your yamahas and all. I bearly use the amp because it produces such a loud clear sound on its own! Highly recomended. If interested seach Cheetah electro acoutic guitar, it should be around 50 to 100 pounds. // 10

Comments