AD 870 review by Cort

• Reviewer's score: 6.8 Neat
Cort: AD 870

The sound is great for it's price and durability the string almost never come out of tune but when they do you can tell. It has abeautaful rich sound and very deep wich is good to sing with. It is not to loud but maby a little quite I'm sure my parent would disagrea at 11 at night though.

I like playing my own stuff on the acustic and that is about it. When ever I have an idea I first consult my trusty Cort to write me a song and then go from there. This was my first guitar so it is speacle but if it did get lost or stolen I am sure I would buy a different guitar. My favorite feture is the fact that it is just so durable I love this guitar as a starter any one starting needs this guitar.

don't worry about breaking the worlds strongest acustic this guitar has withstood the most dropping ever and not even a scratch has come on it. There is one problem with the strap button that I found out about during a gig right during my lead a really bad story so be carful.

The guitar only had one small problem it had a crack no longer then an inch right by the neck. It didn't hurt the sound and it brought the price down $100 wich was a bonus so it all works out well. Other then that simple little flaw the guitar was set up just fine.

It is a great starter acustic couldn't have asked for a better starter. I think it has 22 frets but no cut out so it is hard to play way up there it's okay because I usaully only play songs around a camp fire wich is just cords. I can carry it around just about anywere I go wich is nice. It came with a fabric case wich can put some constrictions on taking places that you have to fly to.

pawnluv
    acustic, usaully, cords,beautaful, speacle, fu ck man, learn to spell check
    gyzer_8970
    pawnluv wrote: acustic, usaully, cords,beautaful, speacle, fu ck man, learn to spell check
    Dont forget carful and feture...
    jnejne
    I don't think anyone have problems understanding him. This isn't school work... he is just trying to help others who wants a new guitar. And he is definitely not from an english talking coutry... (I'm from Denmark...) (for the americans... Denmark is in Europe, and they are talking danish)
    WantzChas
    To all the nice critics, why don't you write review on it then? I own the same model and it's not a great guitar, but for the price it's more than good enough for a beginner. People in non English speaking countries rule!!!
    retka
    Who cares...if you can understand it then its fine. Also, I own an old Cortez accoustic from the 80s and it is a beautiful guitar. ALthough I dont know how good quality they are know, Cort used to be really good for the price.
    Essarr
    At 200-odd bucks the Cort AD870 is an ok guitar for the beginer, and it is pretty robust. The message is clear and that's precisely what a review is suppose to do. If someone says the sound is "great" when it's actually crappy, then, that's when you have to take the person to court - not for his/her spelling errors. In fact, newcomers, whose numbers far exceed the pros and experts, need to know as much as they can about guitars on the lower rungs than the higher ones. UG is a great source for guitars, and let's keep it that way.