Earth 100F Review

review (1) 1 comment vote for this gear:
Earth 100F Reviewed by: jadynjack, on february 12, 2010

Price paid: A$ 600

Purchased from: Muso's Corner

Features: This Dreadnought style guitar features a Solid spruce top, a Mahogany back and sides, and a Rose wood fretboard. The top is laminated. It also includes a Fishman Classic 4 EQ with Pre Amp. The controls on it are Treble, Mid, Bass, Brilliance and Volume. Definetley better than my first guitar, some cheap guitar from who knows where. // 8

Sound: I play a mix of stuff, a lot of soft rock and heavier rock. I use my Washburn for the heavier stuff but this is great for the soft rock stuff. I use my guitar with a Laney LX12, which is pretty good without the gain on. When gain is put on it gives probably the heaviest Bass sound I've heard in my life. This guitar gives a great nice crisp sound that I love hearing time after time. // 7

Action, Fit & Finish: The action on this guitar is incredibly low but still gives that crisp sound. The guitar came with no regrets and did not need any fixing up. Promise to be impressed. If anything the guitar strings should be higher for a more beutiful sound. // 9

Reliability & Durability: I don't have a strap button on my guitar which gets annoying at times but I can live with out it and wil have to because I'm ot drilling holes in my guitar to put a drill button on. Though this guitar is durable and has survived plenty of knocks and bumps I'm never going to put it in a gig bag because I love my guitar so much. This guitar is dependaple and reliable and always will be loved. // 9

Overall Impression: Though this guitar is no Maton, Cole Clark, Gibson or Martin, for the price of this instrument it is worth its money. I would most definetly buy this guitar again but maybe in the model to be even more impressed with the guitar. Other guitars I compared to before buying was Tanglewood and Takimine and Fender before I bought the guitar and nothing was like this guitar for the price. // 9

Comments