SFX 1F NS review by Cort

Cort: SFX 1F NS

Purchased from: MG Sports & Music

I play classical and fingerstyle, this is much easier and comfortable guitar for that. I use Roland Microcube Amp. I play with amp and no with amp is not noisy, just feel the acoustic. This guitar only can make acoustic sound. Not classical.

I play fingerstyle, good match. I have play for 1 week, since this review. Other gear is a Capo, strap. Just that. This string is D'Addario USA EXP16 Light. The real D'Addario. Overall: WELL DONE GUITAR. I love it.

This guitar have a good model. The strap buttons is solid. I can depend on it. The hardware is good, easy to see, easy to look and good when look from front.

The Cort factory is great guitar producer. The pickups is below the brigde, the guitar not contain any flaws. That is enjoyable at play.

My guitar was made from China. I don't know when. This guitar have 21 frets with Mahogany wood. This is a solid-top guitar, cool one for me. This body is Solid Spruce with Arched Mahogany Back & Mahogany Sides. Have Venetian cutway body. The bridge is use Rosewood with Scooped model. Have passive electronic. Have control of volume, tuner, phrase, treble, and bass in the pre-amp that is Fishman Isys Plus. Pickup model is Sonicore. The tuner is Die-cast Nickel with Black Knobs. No included accessories.

jmatsilv
    Just ordered this guitar for Christmas, it is beautiful! I'm not even kidding! My last guitar was a mid level Taylor, but I sold it cause the finish was far to finnicky in my dry climate, this Cort sounds just as good! REALLY. I've been playing guitar for 20 years I know a good acoustic guitar. People scoff at the name Cort, but names aside they make a great product! Buy it!
    jmatsilv
    Hey jjld1990... the guitar is thin, but it still has great body tone and resonance!
    jmatsilv
    By the way I also have a Cort CR250 Electric (Les Paul Style) also.... a beautiful guitar!