Pixie review by Daisy Rock

Daisy Rock: Pixie

Sounds great and is very responsive to each individual move. Fits blues and folk songs great. A perfect sound balance. Without the sound, I would not get as many great compliments that I do. Would go great with a drumbeat in the background. Loud enough to be heard, but not too lound to be considered annoying. Great for camping and spare time.

Great match to blues and Folk. I have been playing for a little over a year and perfect. I am getting more gear soon. If you are starting out with soft music, this is the guitar to buy. A great overall impression. I could compare it well with other guitars that my friends let me try out. Makes me want to get more of this brand of guitars.

The best I could ask for. I take mine with me for almost any camping trip. Survives minor dings and the occasional drop. I dropped it on a rock in a campsite, and it only left a small ding that could be polished out. The hardware is fantastic, the tuners and strap buttons are the best I could ask for. I think it will last me as long as I want it too.

Shows a great amount of care and love. Great wood. A great deal for a great price. The hardware is fantastic, the tuners and strap buttons are the best I could ask for. I think it will last me as long as I want it too. My friends wish they got the guitar I got. Get many compliments on the look way more than my playing. All Daisy Rocks are well suited.

I liked it for my very first acoustic. I would give it an eight on it's features, but that would be my opinion and you can have yours. It is like 3/4 of a normal guitar with a full size neck. Varnished mahogany neck wood. It has 20 well placed frets. A Korean guitar comparable with with many American brands. Without these features, I could not play as well.