Pixie Review

manufacturer: Daisy Rock date: 05/11/2007 category: Acoustic Guitars
Daisy Rock: Pixie
Daisy Rock presents a beautiful, high-quality acoustic guitar designed especially for girls. This stunning guitar has a composite oval back and Spruce top, and it comes with a stylish gig bag and removable decals to help you express yourself!
 8.2
 7.4
 1,682
review (1) user comments vote for this gear:
Pixie Reviewed by: S(P)AM, on may 11, 2007

Features: I liked it for my very first acoustic. I would give it an eight on it's features, but that would be my opinion and you can have yours. It is like 3/4 of a normal guitar with a full size neck. Varnished mahogany neck wood. It has 20 well placed frets. A Korean guitar comparable with with many American brands. Without these features, I could not play as well. // 8

Sound: Sounds great and is very responsive to each individual move. Fits blues and folk songs great. A perfect sound balance. Without the sound, I would not get as many great compliments that I do. Would go great with a drumbeat in the background. Loud enough to be heard, but not too lound to be considered annoying. Great for camping and spare time. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: Shows a great amount of care and love. Great wood. A great deal for a great price. The hardware is fantastic, the tuners and strap buttons are the best I could ask for. I think it will last me as long as I want it too. My friends wish they got the guitar I got. Get many compliments on the look way more than my playing. All Daisy Rocks are well suited. // 9

Reliability & Durability: The best I could ask for. I take mine with me for almost any camping trip. Survives minor dings and the occasional drop. I dropped it on a rock in a campsite, and it only left a small ding that could be polished out. The hardware is fantastic, the tuners and strap buttons are the best I could ask for. I think it will last me as long as I want it too. // 9

Overall Impression: Great match to blues and Folk. I have been playing for a little over a year and perfect. I am getting more gear soon. If you are starting out with soft music, this is the guitar to buy. A great overall impression. I could compare it well with other guitars that my friends let me try out. Makes me want to get more of this brand of guitars. // 9

Comments