AJ-15E review by Epiphone

Epiphone: AJ-15E

Purchased from: First National Pawn

Since I put medium strings on it, it kind of has a synthisized sound. Good for songs like Smoke On The Water. But I love it. It's not for my style though since I like songs like Eagles songs and just easy fun songs. I would like it better with light strings. I probably get some on here in th next year after my mediums wear out.

I play country/light rock songs. It is kind of a good match but since it has medium strings on it, it has too much of a low sound and heavy sound. I've been playing for a year and I already got over 20 chord memorized. I can transition very well too. I'm not too good at bar chords though. If I were to lose this guitar, I would buy one exactly like it. There's nothing I don't like about it. I mean of course, it's no Gibson or anyhting but I've gotten to love my guitar.

I depend on it. It's my favorite of all my guitars. The finish is divine. It's just a great guitar. I have accidentally hit it a few times and it didn't hurt it at all. So it's very durable.

The guitar is in great condition. There is hardly any flaws at all. The only thing I would say is that at the bottom of the neck, two of the fret notes on the high E string play basically the same note/pitch.

Hey people, be sure to check out pawn shops. I got what was a $1500 guitar for $150. It was still in awesome shape as well. It was just a normal 6 string acoustic guitar made some time in the 1990's and American made. It was made out of mahogany and it plays really good. I also got a high quality gig-bag with it too.

zachmc92
    YOUR ARE AWESOME MAN THIS WAS SO HELPFUL TO ME!!!! I'LL BUY ONE EXACTLY LIKE IT!!!!!