Hummingbird review by Epiphone

• Reviewer's score: 6.8 Neat
Epiphone: Hummingbird

Purchased from: Guitar center

It has a decent sounds it's not as rich and full as I would like but it can play over pretty decent it can easily be used for classical or spaish as well contemporary music while it may not be the best in each catagory it is well rounded. There is an ocasinal vibarating of the nerby strings when you play but that can be fixed by adjusting the bend in the neck.

Overall I say it would be a good purchase for the price if you are an average guitarist. It will no where rise up to meet the exspectations of a seasoned pro but it will never let you down. and another thing I love about this guitar is that it can be played fairly hard for hours upon hours and will not need to be tunned. this guitar can hold it's tune for the longest time. you will still need to make minor adjustments for the weather and humidity but you shouldn't be able to play it out of tune easily.

The guitar can withstand a decent amount I would feel comfortable preforming without a back up for this guitar. It has never failed me and it can stay in tune in an excelent way. everything is very sturdely put in place. There are no lose ends of worry spots on this guitar.

It was manufactured poorly when I recived it the B string was improperly set into the bridge and there were other miner off sets. Like I noticed there was a small ding in the back but this could be the store and not the factory. That we will never be able to know. But one thins is that there were very little spill overs from pain. There was just some slips and drips of paint on the inside of the sound hole.

It's a mahgonany solid top with 20 frets it's a string thru and and over all simple. It's pick guard has a delecit display of a humingbird that adds to the flavor of the guitar that goes nicely with the pop of the red wood. It's fret markings are rather beautiful in my opinon. this guitar is ver pleasing upon the eyes. it has a gentle look but also it can be seen that it can become pretty brash and destructive while emiting a beautiful sound.

Gh.
    a blck hummingbird would not look better. black would not go well with the humingbirds and butterfly on the pickgaurd u dumbass
    Covet
    I love my Hummingbird to death. The only thing that was wrong with it was the absolutely horrid factory setup, but I love the sound and it played amazing after I had it set up.
    hazeman
    Just picked one up today, it truly is a beautiful guitar at a great price!
    UnderTheMoon
    I like the black one better. But they are all beautiful!!! I'm looking for my 1st guitar right now to replace the cheep poorly-made one I was given years ago... I think I've officially fallen in love with the hummingbird! Can't wait to maybe find a used one for sale!