PR-150 review by Epiphone

Epiphone: PR-150

Purchased from: Musicians Freind

Good for country and blues music, one problem is when you get it out of tune it's really hard to get it back in tune. It's not too noisy the the high e and B strings can get a little loud at some times but overall it's just fine. It had a very very bright sound and alot of variety.

It's great for any type of music, I have been playing for four years and I also have an Epiphone Les Paul Junior. If it were stolen or lost I would buy another one because it is cheap and has good quality. I didn't compare it to other guitars it sounded good on the floor model and it was cheap so I bought it.

This guitar is pretty much indestructible. I have hit on things so many times but it has not once left a scratch or a dent. The strap buttons have never had a problem. I think you should always bring a backup just in case a string breaks or something like that.

Great setup and the pickups were adjusted just fine, it had no problems. The guitar didn't have any flaws or problems. The only thing I did to it was raise the strings a little to make it easier to pick for the type of songs I like to do. Overall it had barely any problems.

21 frets, thick neck, Mahogany, Sunburst Finish, Non locking tuners, and black pickguard. Never gets out of tune just by playing, it gets out occasionally when you put it in its case but I have a bad case so that could be the problem. It also has the classic Epiphone headstock.

K Reyn
    Got this guitar as a high school graduation gift back in 05' and it still gets played all time time. Tis an awesome guitar.