PR-150 review by Epiphone

Epiphone: PR-150

This guitar suits what I bought it for, which was just to have an acoustic. I usually play electric, but I felt that I needed an acoustic as well. I usually play any acoustic songs I need on it, like "Nothing Else Matters" by Metallica or "Hotel California" (Acoustic) by the Eagles. It can be a bit noisy at times, and the bright/full sound depends on the strings. Right now I have some 80/20 Martins, and it is pretty bright sounding.

I play any acoustic songs on this guitar. Good match. I have been playing for about 2 years. I also have an Epiphone electric and an old Gibson. If it was stolen, I might by another, depends. I love that it does what it needs to do. I hate that... Well I don't really *hate* anything about it. Favorite feature? I guess the price tag. I think it's pretty good for how cheap it was.

Seems durable. Haven't had it that long. Strap buttons are nice and solid. I will have to depend on it, it is the only acoustic I've got. I would have to do a gig without a backup. I wouldn't worry too much about it though. I do worry about the finish however, it seems a little bit thin, and easily scratched. Also has worn off a little on the back.

Action was fine. I don't normally adjust things with guitars so cheap. Everything looked fine. Little dirt on the back, wiped right off. Not sure why there was dirt.. Oh and two of the tuning pegs were loose, I easily tightened them and retuned the guitar.

Made in 2011, not quite sure where. 20 Medium-Jumbo frets. Laminated spruce top, with mahogany neck, back, and sides. I got the Vintage sunburst finish, mainly because I didn't care what finish I got, and this was cheaper. It has a Dreadnought body, and a rosewood bridge with a synthetic bone saddle. It did not come with any accessories.