Deluxe Steel String Guitar Pack review by Esteban

Esteban: Deluxe Steel String Guitar Pack

The main reason I bought this guitar is because I wanted some varity in my music instead of just playing my electric guitar. Now, due to learning off the instructuional dvd's, I'm starting to like acoustic styles more. So as far as sound goes I began to play My Name is Jonas by Weezer on it and sounded very good on the acoustic guitar. I rate this guitar over all of the electric guitars that I've owned.

Sinse I got this guitar my style of playing has been slowly changing, not that I don't play my electric guitar anymore. I had no regrets since buying this guitar. Since this guitar has good durability I don't plan on getting another guitar for a long while.

I highly recommend this guitar for performances due to the incredible sound it gives off when you play it. This guitar seems that it will last me a long time, as long as i keep good care of it. Then again there isn't very many guitars that will break as soon as you get it.

Upon recieving the guitar, it looked nice when I took it out of the case very carefully wrapped so it wouldn't get scratched the finish was fine it had a little bit of a 'glittery show' when you put it up against light. I could due without the part with the Cadillac signiture on the side and the Esteban signiture on the back. But I give it's fit and finish a good.

Esteban Cadillac Guitar White Diamond Limited Edition Includes: Cadillac guitar with 3-band equalizer - measures approx. 41"L x 16"W x 4.5"H, Nylon hard-sided guitar case - measures approx. 43.5"L x 17.5"W x 6"H, Numbered certificate of authenticity, Custom guitar strap , Guitar case strap, Allen key, Polishing cloth, Chord chart poster, 6 picks, 6 extra strings, 10 Esteban Master Class Steel String Instructional DVDs Product Features: 'Cadillac' is written in cursive on sides of guitar; back has circular Cadillac symbol that reads 'Cadillac Motor Car Division,' 10 Esteban instructional DVDs - get over 220 hours of instructional lessons, Handsigned label by Esteban, Guitar top made of spruce wood; sides and back made of linden wood, Neck made of maple wood; fingerboard made of rosewood, Case exterior is black nylon; interior is silver velvet, Requires 9-volt battery for equalizer,Steel strings, Comes with a manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.