Deluxe Steel String Guitar Pack review by Esteban

• Reviewer's score: 6 Neat
Esteban: Deluxe Steel String Guitar Pack

Purchased from: HSN

I like to play Classic Rock and some Country. I also specialize in all Metallica Accoustic Songs. My guitar performs great. Its Sound ressonates through the body like a charm. I don't use amps, its not noisy, Its full/Rich sounding. The Most I make it do is bend the strings.

It is a great match for what I play. I have been playing for two years now.its all I got right now. I have learned everything I know from Estaban's DVD lessons. I think I would buy a different Estaban Accoustic, maybe accoustic-electric. It is a light guitar, It stays in tune for an unbelievable long time. I love it. I wish it had som electronics.

I haven't tried a live show with it, and don't know if I should. I hate to break a great guitar. Strap buttons are pretty solid, though I don't use the strap. I wouldn't go into a gig without a back up. I have worn more than half the frettboard from playing, but I play for hours every day.

This Guitar Was almost perfect when I bought it. The only problem is not with the guitar itself, but with the gig bag it came with. Its a piece of crap. The top and bridge are all properly made and adjusted. The guitar had no flaws when it came. I was completely impressed with the quality of these guitars. PEOPLE BUY THEM!

Made in 08, USA, 20 Frets, Thin, painted black fretboard. Its a solid top. Finish- painted black. Body style- Dreadknought. Tune-O-Matic. No Electronics. It is completely Accoustic. It came with a crappy gig bag which has broken more than three times. I just purchased a hard case for it. It also came with a tuner, picks, 5 DVD lessons, a strap, tols.

ArekuuHachi
    I recently got an Esteban steelstring electric/acoustic. It is much better than most Acoustics I've played before.