Vintage Legacy Signed Custom Series review by Esteban

• Reviewer's score: 3.8 Poor
Esteban: Vintage Legacy Signed Custom Series

Purchased from: TV advertising

The string cut your fingers open when you try to play the simplest chord. The strings are like an inch off the fretboard and you have to put so much pressure on the strings just to get a halfway decent sound. And when you go to tune up the strings they break on you very easily. You could have the strings tuned up as high as you could get it and it still sounds like a cow getting hit by a truck. The guitar should come with a dildo so you can fuck yourself while playing it. You'd honestly have more fun fucking yourself rather than splitting your hands open playing the guitar.

The sounds are dull and trying to tune the guitar correct results in the strings breaking. I do not recommend buying this. If you could put strings on a log of wood with a hole in it, that would be the same thing as this guitar. Honestly if someone held a gun to my head and said i could either play this guitar or pull the trigger on myself i would rather shoot myself because i would want to anyways after playing the guitar. If you're looking to make your ears bleed look no further, you have found the worlds most piece of shit merchandise in the world; Esteban "master series". Master of making people depressed & ripping people off.

The finish looks halfway decent but it chips away easy and the wood is made of crap. Not sure if it's particle board or some type of crappy wood. Most likely good for firewood if that.

Why are you still reading this? Don't even think about buying an Esteban guitar. You can't even play it and if you can then your fingers will be bleeding by the time you're done. Go find a nice guitar like a martin that is easy to play chords and doesn't chop your hand off when you go to play it. Esteban guitars are very unreliable.

Unless you're a sad lonely person who likes listening to dull music then I would buy this. I wouldn't buy this the 1st time let alone a second time. This would make a fire wood or a birdhouse or something... but not fit for a guitar. I got this from my father and after looking at all the reviews about how Esteban ripped everyone off TV I went to ask my dad where he bought it, and he got it off the TV. Esteban stole his money, he actually thinks it's a good guitar but he's never played it really. I've been playing it for a little bit but I won't mess with this guitar no longer because it sucks more balls than Kim Kardashian. I mean look at Esteban, he's dressed like he's Zorro or some shit and he calls himself "guitar master" hahaha bullshit. His songs have the creepiest names I'm afraid if I listen to one of his songs that my house will become possessed by demons or some shit.