Saturn review by Faith

Faith: Saturn

Purchased from: Gloucester

Sounds so good. Tried loads of different 12 strings, but none compared to the Faith for sound and price come to mention it.

It is perfect for playing Bon Jovi style riffs. Apart from that I mainly play acoustic covers, which it is very well suited to. I have been playing for about 7 years and this along with my Norman 6 string are an essential part of my gigging. If it were stolen or lost, I would definitely buy a Faith guitar again.

I have gigged a few times with this guitar in the past and will do again in the future. I would always have a backup with me, but that is no reflection on the guitar.

Guitar had been on the shelf for about a year, as it is not really a known brand. I'm not too bothered about going for the obvious choices and am not influenced by name. Unfortunately, the guitar did need the rod tightening after a string change as the action was slightly raised when the string tension was released, but is sweet as now.

Came with Faith gig bag, a spare set of strings, umpteen picks. Solid top, matt finish without scratch board.

robin999
    a wonderful guitar - beautiful loud tone with plenty of bass and warm treble tones.
    samuel_mash
    I have the 6 string saturn, same situation, had been layin around a shop 4 ages cos is an unknown brand. Most beautiful sounding acoustic i've ever played or owned