DG-10CE review by Fender

Fender: DG-10CE

I like the guitar because it has a great sound. It is a great starter acoustic since it is cheap but it is also a quality guitar from Fender. Plugged or not, it is a great guitar to play that produces a rich, full sound. I would recommend it to anyone that would like a good learner guitar or has been playing for a while and wants someone new and cheap.

When I play live, I usually play top 40. When the time comes, I pull out the DG-10CE go at it. I have always enjoyed playing it on and off stage. I have been playing for 15 years now so I believe I have a good idea on quality. I own several other Fender electrics and several Gibson electrics. I would not trade this guitar for anything.

The DG-10CE has been a reliable guitar for the time I have owned it. I bought mine the second year they were in production and have been happy with it ever since. It has kept the same quality since I pulled it off the rack and played with it a little. I have used it in many of my live shows and have never needed on a backup. I have taken this guitar everywhere with me and it has remained at top quality.

Everything about the guitar was perfect when I bought it. No flaws, good wood, nice hardware, and no warping.

The Fender DG-10CE, introduced by the company in 1995, is an electro-acoustic guitar. It has a simple Fender Transducer with Volume and 3-Band EQ for finding the tone you want. The guitar has 20 frets, with the lower frets being easily accessible since the guitar is a cutaway. The guitar is Korean made but has an awesome sound. It is a dreadnought with satin finish, laminated spruce top, laminated mahogany sides and back, the fingerboard and bridge are made of rosewood, and the neck is made of nato. One thing I like is that the machine heads are die-cast chrome with covers.