DG-11E review by Fender

Fender: DG-11E

The sound is GREAT unplugged. But once you plug it in, it sounds horrible. I play worship music at my local church, and for that it works great. I try to avoid playing plugged because the sound isn't that bad, but it is highly preferd to play unplugged. But for a 250$ guitar the sound is great, I can see myself playing it for years to come.

For my style of music, this guitar is awesome. I don't regret buying this guitar one bit. Even though I was bummed that it only came in black, the rest of the guitar is awesome. My favorite feature on this guitar is the sound. It sounds great when unplugged, and I love playing so.

The realiability of this guitar is awesome. I've used it on gigs, without backup many times. The guitar only has 1 strap button, but I bought an additional strap lock that saddles around the neck of the guitar. This is a VERY tough guitar, it can withstand to be dropped without any damage to the neck or body.

I haven't changed anything about the guitar. The action is great, the bridge is fine, and the guitar doesn't show any flaws as of so far. The black paint seems to be hard to keep clean though.

This is a really nice guitar. Features include.. 20 Frets. Laminated Top. Single pickup with Volume, and Tone control. Piezo Passive pickup. Neck & Body is Nato wood. Fingerboard and Bridge is Rosewood (fingerboard stained) Tuners are chrome covered Overall I like the guitar.