DG-11E review by Fender

Fender: DG-11E

When it's not plugged into an amp, it has a really awesome sound. It's a low and deep sound, the way I imagine an acoustic to sound. On an amp it doesn't sound as much like an acoustic but it may just take time to get it to sound right and it could just be my amp. It has an electric guitar sound to it on my amp, which I don't really like.

This is my first and only acoustic, but I did play acoustic before I got it. I play punk and slow acoustic stuff. If this got lost or stolen I would definitely buy it again. I love the sound but hate the pickups. I didn't get to hear that before I bought it. However, I definitely think this guitar will last me a long time and keep me satisfied.

I've played it live and it works fine. Strap buttons hold fine. I could definitely play this guitar without a backup. I think this guitar will last me for a while.

The guitar set up is awesome. I think the pick ups are a bit weak. Maybe they're not well-adjusted? Everything else seems to be in awesome shape.

I'm pretty sure it was made recently. Laminated top, Dreadnought, tone and volume controls and I had to buy the bag separately. There's only one strap button so make sure you have a strap suitable for that.