DG-11E review by Fender

Fender: DG-11E

I like the sound of it. It seems to suit basically any style of music, just your classic dreadnought sound. Since there is no sound control on it (obvioulsy if you know this guitar) I'd say it has a good volume: not to loud, not to soft; good to sing with. The sound was definatly the biggest reason I picked it out. I also liked that power chords sounded great on it, unlike other guitars I've played.

I like basically playing every type of music on guitar, and this can suit my needs, from ska to mellow chill music, to even some punk songs. I've been playing for 5 years, this is my third guitar, but I've played lots of other guitars I didn't own, and this is one of the better acoustics I've played.

Yes, this is definatly a good durable guitar, great for those "sittin' 'round the campfire with your friends and family just playing because you love to" type of events. I've dropped it a few times, being the klutz that I am, and it still almost looks like nobody has ever even played it.

I personally think it was well set up. No flaws, but I'm not to picky to begin with, as long as my fingers can get from point a to point b and it sounds good while the strings dont get out of toon too often. Maybe it could be a little more fancy, like have some graphics on the fret board, but that really doesn't affect the playing of it.

My DG-11 was made in 2005 in Korea. It has 20 frets with a rosewood fingerboard. It has a laminated spruce top. It has a nato back and slides with a natural finish. It is a dreadnought with no elctronics. It came with six picks and another set of strings.

lorrenn
    Im getting this guitar used tomarrow and these reviews have really helped me make my decision.