DG-20S review by Fender

Fender: DG-20S

The sound is very bright, very impressive for the price through my joke of an amp it doesn't sound as bright when turned up more than halfway, but still maintains a good sound below 5.

I play pretty much classic rock, modern rock, and some emo. This will cover every acoustic song in these categories, as it should. I've been playing for almost a year and this is my first acoustic. Before this guitar I had a Squier Strat. If it were stolen I would buy it again. I love everything about this guitar, there is nothing I would change. I compared it to an Ibanez in roughly the same price range and chose this one because of the looks and name. I knew the Ibanez was a good guitar, but something about a Fender made me go for this one. I would definately recommend this guitar as a great first acoustic or first guitar in general as well as to anyone just wanting to get a cheaper acoustic w/a great sound.

I've knocked this guitar into a few walls and chairs w/ no visible damage. The guitar is built solid.

The action is a little high, but still very playable everything came perfect, no flaws what so ever.

My Fender Acoustic is a 2004 made in Korea. It's the DG-20 CE Natural, w/ the cutaway. It has 20 frets, a laminated mahogany body, w/a rosewood neck. It's got you basic equalizers for an acoustic-electric. The tuners are very smooth and stay in tune.

jeffo46
    I finally heard back from Fender yesterday and these were made from 1995 to 2005. The retail price for these was originally , $425.99 with a later drop to $400.00.
    bawbaw
    I own this guitar myself, it's the first guitar I bought myself and I am immensly happy with my purchase- this guitar has some really awesome tone and if it was stolen and then broken- i'd buy a new one and smash it over the back of guy's head- just to show how durable it is.
    otherkid
    i believe this is the guitar i have it wasnt given by mi older brother like mi other 2 guitars this was the guitar i started learning on and love it the feel is great and ive grown to like it more wen i got an electric guitar