Gemini 2 review by Fender

This guitar suits my musical style (which is country, soft rock, stuff like that). I haven't been using any amps or any effects with it, but it has a rich full sound that just echo's and brights up any room it is played in no matter if the song is sad and gloomy or bright asnd happy. This guitar also plays a lot of variety from classical to contemporary music.

I personally like to play hard rock, classic rock, oldies, and stuff like that this wonderfull guitar can play it and does sound as bad as I thought it would, I have been playing for about 4 years and this is my third guitar if I lost it I would deffintly try to find one exactly like it or any other Vintage Fender guitar. My favorite thing about this guitar is that it has a bi fret board and actuly fits my finger. My favorite feature about this guitar that it came with all of the extra gear. I cant compare this guitar with another one because it is in its own league. I chose this guitar because a good friend of mind told me about Fender and this was the only one I could afford but would deffinitly would have got if even if I could affort a better one.

This guitar would withstand live playing and has many times. The hardware is rock solid and has withstood 20 years of life. The strap buttons look brand new with a mark and have been used a lot, haven't yet but would deffently would use it on a live stage without backup. The finish is beautifuly done and will last 20 years more than it has already lasted.

The guitar was made at top percision at the factory and the top was properly bookmatched and looks great and the bridge was properly routed. The Fender Gemini when I got it (in 2004) and still as a 20 year old guitar when I bought it it contained not a scratch any were on the guitar no flaws everything was absolutly perfect used a bit but very cared for and the finish was very well looked after which I find very good about this guitar and another thing is it is very easy to take care of.

This is a 1982 Fender guitar made in the the United States. It has a normal 20 fret fret board made of rosewood, the guitar has a solid-top made of rosewood with a transparent finish and a strat style body design which is kinda annoying without the cutaway, but has a string-through body bridge style that is great. When I bought this guitar it came with the original case, extra strings, guitar tuner, a capo, and 3 0.96mm Fender picks.

grungefan89
    Strat style body? Man, I don't know what you are smoking, but this guitar has a traditional dreadnought-style body. And the top isn't rosewood, either, moron. It's maple. The sides are actually rosewood depending on the guitar. Research much?