Gemini IV review by Fender

Fender: Gemini IV

When ever I play this, I'm usually playing an Acoustic Punk song, or an Irish punk song [Flogging Molly], or just a simple Old 70's Rock Acoustic tune[For instance my favorite would be "Wish You Were Hear" by Pink Floyd]. It has a very amazing sound to it. All though, the 4th string has a strange buzz to it(but that may be that I have the wrong type of string on it).

It's great for every type of music, everyone that has played it got a great sound out of it. I've only been playing for about 8 months now and this guitar is what I learned on. I have improved very fast. It was great for learning on, and is still great now that I can actually play really well. I love everything about this guitar, exspecially the sound. If it was stolen I would definetly but this again, but if I had the money, I might buy a Martin. But this is lowered price with a great sound. I highly recommend you purchase this guitar nect time you are searching for an Acoustic guitar.

This guitar has incredible Durability. Its been hit by a ceiling fan going somewhat fast, and didn't even scratch! Its been dropped a few times(Only a couple) and after everything, it only has one tiny Dent in it that is almost unnoticable, and it was given to me like that. This baby will last forever. The stray buttons have never given out on me. This is the only guitar that I've played were the strap hasnt fallen off.

This guitar is set up well. There are no flaws with this guitar what-so-ever that I can tell of. It is well-built. The bridge is well placed. And properly bookmatched. But the nut is a little to high. The Headstock is shaped great, and the tuners turn easly. It stays in tune for a very long time too.

I got this Gemini IV from my mom when I got guitar lessons at age 12. It is Acoustic. It was made in Korea. I believe it is a thin neck. And it has a laminated top. It has a dreadnought body style. 20 frets, looks great. Mainly Off-white with black. Black Neck. The It came with a Gig-bag, its not that well protective, but it will do fine for traveling smoothly or short distances.. It has 3 pockets on the front.

slayer98763
    tappertim
    slayer98763 wrote: hmmm, i wish beginners wouldn't review so many guitars, mostly because they are ALWAYS a 9 or 10, even a Squire Strat has a 9 or 10 rating in the review section. not bashing this review or anything, but i find it suspicious that this guitar has a 9 star rating, and the review was done by a beginner. I say leave the reviewing to the Pros (or at least to someone who knows what they are doing)
    agreed!
    David_Bowie=GOD
    or just a simple Old 70's Rock Acoustic tune[For instance my favorite would be "Wish You Were Hear " by Pink Floyd]
    Am I the only one that noticed?
    k00_b33ns
    David_Bowie=GOD wrote: or just a simple Old 70's Rock Acoustic tune[For instance my favorite would be "Wish You Were Hear" by Pink Floyd] Am I the only one that noticed?
    I almost shed a tear...
    ezza61
    Also remember rating is effected by price as well. A squire might get a 9 because it good for its cheap price tag... or is it
    PuNkRocKeR558
    Okay, well I am sorry that I mis-spelled crap. I know I should've proof read it. But, you know. I have other things to do too.
    deltabreed
    I have one of these. It was my first guitar, given to me for christmas when I was 11. I've been playing for about 12 years, so you can trust that this is not coming from a novice who is just ecstatic about their first guitar. This guitar is a cheapo, mass produced, bottom end axe if there ever was one... and it sounds amazing. After all these years of playing, this is still my favorite.
    PuNkRocKeR558
    Yeah, so I just re-read this for the first time in a year, and this is really bad writing on my part. Sorry, I've become more literate now, haha. So excuse the horrible writing skills, if I could go back and edit, I would.