AEL10 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: AEL10

It's a preety good guitar now grant it there are plenty that are better but also there are planty that are worse I can play any thing from BB King and Chuck Berry. To Country. To classic rock almost any type of music you want. Except like metal cause seriously when have you seen Metallica jam out on a acoustic? Now when I put it through an amp it's awesome now with my amp it suck because I got a cheap one from walmart(I was desparate) but I put it throun my buddys sound s great and you can really get into it between the EQ on your amp and guitar you can precisely get the sound you want(maybe not exact for rock lets remember it's an acoustic not a strat) but sound wise very versatile

I Prefer Blues and Classic Rock but I'll play any thing and this guitar can do what I want it to do. I like the sound it has for blues and classic rock the best (I was playing bad company last night. Sounded just like the guitar on the album). I've been playin for just over a year. And if I ever broke it or lost it I would get it again but if I had the money I would get something better.

Very durable this thing(not because of me) has been knocked hit dropped banged and has kept perfect tone and no signs at all that it's been banged up looks the same as when I got it. And the buttons for your strap are pretty solid they aint goin know where.

The action on this guitar is awesome it's not like my buddies where the strings are so far from the frets it cuts into you just trying to fret them but there not so close that even when you fret them perfectly you get buzz it has ferfect balnance easy to fret without putting a lot of stress on fingers. The finish on the guitar was great I got the black one the binding was perfect too. The only complaint I have is that the volume knob on the guitar works but only if the volume is turned all the way up if know then you wont hear anything out your amp which is ok for me except that since that volume knob ia all the way up on my amp if I turn the volume 2 like 3 or 4 then it pounds my ear drums

First off this is a Acoustic-Electric guitar.I bought it in 2007. Has 22 or 24 frets I can't remember I'm not going to go get it. it's a Fender scale length guitar. The back and sides are made of Mahogany. The top is spruce. The pick up is a Fishman sonicore. The electronics it has are Ibanez AEQ-SST Shape Shifter, Preamp with Onboard Tuner. Bridged and fretboard are rosewood. And comes with my favorite D'Addario EXP Strings!