AEL20E review by Ibanez

Ibanez: AEL20E

I play a lot of fingerstyle, country rock, acoustic lead, ragtime, and some '60s. And it suits every bit of every aspect of these music styles. I am using an X Brand Amp straight plugged in. This guitar has a pure tone or it can sound like Fender strat just using your EQ. it has a warm rich sound. there is so much diversity.

I play a lot of Fingerstyle, Country Rock, Acoustic Lead, Ragtime, and some '60s. This is a great match to play all of this. So much you can do with this this sounds great with a slide and tuned a step down. I have been playing for 3 year although am at a pro level already. If it were stolen or lost I would be so mad and would by another one in a heart beat. If I upgrade I would buy a Breedlove AC25 SR Plus. it is comparible.

I love playing this Live. this guitar has survived everything from little kids kicking it to cats knocking it over. Now I hang my guitars on the wall no damage! I can depend on this guitar forever. Strap buttons are solid. I still wouldn't play at a gig without a backup. just because of so many possibilities for damage. Trust Me I play this Guitar a lot and no finish problems. Don't leave it in high humidity or the truss rod will have to be used.

The guitar setup was great except for those awful strings by A'Darrio. I use Elixir Phosphor Bronze Custom lights. These give it the right tone. Pickups are setup well. No flaws. The buttons for straps are sturdy. Properly Routed Bridge and proper top. Absolutely no flaws.

Last year I purchased my first Ibanez I am pleased to say that it is the best for the price and beyond. It has a good action and amazing neck. having a 20 fret neck is great for acoustic lead stuff. Rosewood Fretboard. My Ibanez is a Jumbo Cutaway. Acoustically it has a beautiful tone and bass plugged in it's even better with a Fishman pickup and 4-band Ibanez SST Preamp. Grover Tuners make it breeze to restring with a great bridge and Piezo Pickup. I love the built in tuner that you can use live and no one heres you.

nashvillelespau
    I payed about $350 for it although a hard case to fit the body was hard and expensive to come by at $198