AW32ECE review by Ibanez

Ibanez: AW32ECE

I play a variety of acoustic music on this guitar. I usually just put it straight into the system with no effects when I plug it in. Its high versatility makes it a great guitar. I get some buzzing, but mainly because I haven't set it up. Makes almost any acoustic sound you'd like from it.

I usually play worship and alternative stuff. This guitar works great for both. I have been playing for just under a year. I own two other guitars: an acoustic and an electric. This is by far my favorite guitar I have or have ever played. I would try to buy it again if I lost it if I could find it. It's a prop model for Guitar Center so I doubt I'd find another like it. No regrets what'soever. I love the sound of the guitar, as it can be anywhere from a rich, clean sound to choppy, intense acoustic sounds. I love the tuning pegs and how they go with the body. It's uncomparable to any other guitar I've played. I wish it had a cooler built-in tuner, as it looks generic, but I usually use a portable tuner anyway.

The only time it failed live, as I perform with it weekly, was when a friend used it to perform and had to mic it. It was most likely because he turned the tuner on, causing it to bypass. Hardware looks great, feels like it will be a lifetime guitar. I have had no issues with the strap buttons. I would use this without any backup. I do every week. The finished has stayed strong and have found no flaws to date.

The action was very exceptional when I got it. Pickups are great. The top and bridge look great. I have looked vigorously, as a guitar this great had to have some flaws. To my utter amazement, I have found no flaws to date. I would recommend this guitar to anyone.

- Model #: AW32ECE-NT - Serial #: 3Z01SM100900893 INFO: - Scale: Full - Body Wood: Mahagony - Neck Wood: Mahagony - Fret Board/Fingerboard Wood: w/maple & purpleheart four star inlays - Side Wood: Maple bindings - Top Wood: Spruce - Bridge Wood: Ebony - Peg Head Veneer: Yes: Walnut w/mop inlays - Finish/Laquer: Nitro Cellulose - Body Options: Fixed Bridge ACCESSORIES - Pickguard: Yes - Pickguard Color: tourtise ELECTRONICS - Other Options: Ibanez/Fishman - Jack Location: xlr & 1/4" outputs PICKUPS - Position Inlay: Yes - Number of Frets: 20 - Neckplate: Yes - Nut Width: 1.66" =/- .50" Standard Gibson

DoubleBassCrash
    So apparently this a GC exclusive. co676, how much did you pay for it? I'm guessing at the $300 price range. It's Korean made?
    Did your friend plug the soundhole with a soundhole cover? I'm a pretty big fan of Ibanez, but not a fan of their acoustics. I'd say if you're more of an acoustic player, save your money and buy a Martin or a Taylor.
    co676
    I'm not sure. And I paid 500$ for it. It is honestly the best gamble I've ever made. Not that it would suit everyone, but it suits the sound I like perfectly. If you don't wanna dish out the cash for a Taylor, Ibanez acoustics are fairly nice. I'd say they are the middle class of acoustic guitars.